Any events planned in TX yet for 08?

hottrawd

just checking to see if there are any events scheduled for tx. yet. New to GN and would like to see others.

Subscribed.....and looking. I know there's a Buick "Nationals" event up here around the middle of the year.

I think there is also a BOP event at Motorplex.

Subscribed.....and looking. I know there's a Buick "Nationals" event up here around the middle of the year.

I think there is also a BOP event at Motorplex.

Yep, the Texas "Nationals" where at the Prairie Hill (near Mexia) strip this past summer. Its has been in Temple (Little River strip) in the past also.

How about the first annual Ice drags...talk about skill. Maybe a little further north than SARS.

we need to set something up at San Antonio Raceway :smile:

once my guys get our site up and running there are some preliminary ideas of doing a shootout in Texas, not sure if it's gonna be just buicks though, may be GM vs. Ford or GM vs. the World. Whatever the case may be it's gonna take a while to plan and it's gonna take some talking with the track (SAR would be the best location).

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Will

Would you guys be interested in a "Southern Nationals" in southern Louisiana? We have an awesome track located sw of New Orleans. We are hoping to start with a track rental and go from that.

Might do that also.
What track is it? I went to a track in La. few years back for an LS1 shoot out, No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose, nice track.

Todd, that's the track. Excellent facility. We are hoping to get a track rental going. Would you guys be up for that? That's how the Nats started years ago. We can maybe get 20 or so TR's to commit then I'm sure it'll be downhill from there. Hell, that's all Reynolds is.