Any events planned in TX yet for 08?

Cool, what part of the year are ya looking at doing it?

Enjoyed eatin' cajun food while we where there also!
Got lost in Baton Rouge looking for a restaurant, ended up in the freakin airport :confused: !!!

i have family that live in that area, been to the track before,, so count me in 100%

once my guys get our site up and running there are some preliminary ideas of doing a shootout in Texas, not sure if it's gonna be just buicks though, may be GM vs. Ford or GM vs. the World. Whatever the case may be it's gonna take a while to plan and it's gonna take some talking with the track (SAR would be the best location).

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Will

The Clash of the Titans was originally a GM vs Ford shootout. This was the purpose of this event, it just got out of hand with rules and admission. Ford normally dominates this event.:eek:

what kind of rules

Pro tree? Index? bracket? or will it be like the Ford-Buick shootout in Noble where you are matched to a car close to your time?

Lot of the Buick events I've been to have been index. With exception of Noble.
I like index, puts cars closer together in their perspective fields, and its heads up. JMO

Pro tree? Index? bracket? or will it be like the Ford-Buick shootout in Noble where you are matched to a car close to your time?

I wish it was like Noble. It use to be like that about 12 years ago when the event was at Alamo Dragway in San Antonio. It was a lot of fun. They have different index class and specific classes with weight limits and power adders. They also have a bracket class if you wish to enter. I enjoy Noble a lot more than any event here in San Antonio.:cool:

Buick Brand X Bash

2-23-08
Temple Academy Dragway
More info to come.
Thanks to TXGS (Phil Green)!:)