Any get togethers in Massachusetts?

I am curious about the NED thing also, does anyone have any information on it? I may have to check out the Good Guys event at the Big E! I took my GN out for a spin last night because it was a beautiful night to do it. I stopped off at a Dunkin Donuts and was inside and a guy came running inside like he was on fire screaming "whose grand national is that?" he wouldnt let me leave, he was trying to buy it off me, told me he wouldnt take no for an answer. tried giving me 10K in cash. No way in hell! LOL
Just pass throw the Big E and wow that place is pack with car's.
Big E is 2 minute from COTTON'S PERFORMACE..

Good Guys show is this weekend at the Big E. Our cars are welcome there on SUNDAY ONLY. Car show, autocross. Hopefully worth the admission. Not cheap to enter but it is a national type of event. I will be there bright and early on Sunday if the weather cooperates.

I can hear them racing standing outside the shop right now:cool:

I got some old drag radials you can borrow.

That's it im finally legal!!!! Didn't really look forward to the dmv, but suprisingly I was out of there in an hr, lol I've already put almost 100 miles on her!!!

hello; A co worker was telling me today about that ice cream place in Westford opened another one out rt. 2 way. I forget the name but someone will know. It has car nights. Sorry for the lack of info.
IBBY