You can type here any text you want

Any news on Lawrance Conley? Hows his recovery

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Just wondering about how he's doing since his ticker was worked on?

Anybody know??

Per Dennis Kirban on 18 Feb:

UPDATE ON LAWRENCE CONLEY

I talked to his wife, Janace the other day. Lawrence was able to go home the following Monday. He is resting well doing small chores to keep strengthening and healing his heart. Janace says for the next six weeks he has to ride in the back seat, in case of an accident he wouldn’t be hit if the passenger’s side airbag exploded.

Sounds like Lawrence should be riding in a Turbo Regal that doesn’t have airbags. And, if the car stumbles or stops, I think Lawrence would surely be able to fix it!

We send our best wishes for a speedy recovery for Lawrence.

You can email him a greeting at – tweaked222@yahoo.com

Just wondering about how he's doing since his ticker was worked on?

Anybody know??

LC is doing very well. It was pretty much a "text book" triple by-pass surgery. (if there is such a thing) He's home doing all the strengthening exercises, walking 1/2 mile a day and plans to be at work late next month. I want to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers. GOD & the power of prayer is truly AWESOME!!!
Thx again,
Chris Conley

Thanks for the good news Chris. I'm glad to hear he is up and about.

Steve Pitts

Chris, Thats good news. Tell him that I went back to work 1/2 days one week after quad bypass:eek: . I felt it was safer being in the office around paper work , that it was at home with attached garage:) . I would go in for 1/2 a day then my Mom picked me up and we would go to lunch and then home for nap time!! Being with my Mom every day was actually nice!!
Good luck with recovery. Mike

I talked to LC a couple of days after the surgery - we decided that this must be what happens when you quit racing - all that adrenaline kept everything flushed out!:biggrin: I don't think Janace thought it was that funny though ......:eek: God is indeed GOOD!

I talked to LC a couple of days after the surgery - we decided that this must be what happens when you quit racing - all that adrenaline kept everything flushed out!:biggrin: I don't think Janace thought it was that funny though ......:eek: God is indeed GOOD!

Yeah, i told him we need to build another 200+MPH racecar. Mom definitley did not like that. Oh well, Guess I'll need to get him "tweak'n" on BLACK to get his blood pump'n again.;)

Back