Any Pics of your RJC Front mount?

my1stgn

Looking for pics of how you guys mounted your RJC Front mount on the front bottom of the intercooler. Also wanted to see how far the pipes stick down. If anyone has pics can you please post. Thanks

I don't have pics but the pipes sit more or less even with the bottom of the airdams looking at the car headon. You can see them from the front at certain angles. It's a huge intercooler and fits great, I'd definately buy one again if I had to.

Does the bottom part bolt on the radiator support and if it does, do you have to drill new holes in either?

On mine it bolted in the top and then it had self tapping screws that go into flat tabs on the bottom of the intercooler and then into lower radiator support.

Here is a photo

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 308
Just curious Sam, but do you have to take the front end apart to fit the mega cooler or will it slide in from underneath like the smaller one?? :confused:

Just curious Sam, but do you have to take the front end apart to fit the mega cooler or will it slide in from underneath like the smaller one?? :confused:

DONT NEED TO TAKE IT APART PUT MINE IN FROM UNDERNEATH , ONE OF THE BEST AND EASIEST THINGS I EVER PUT IN MY CAR .

Here's mine:

rjc_mega_1.jpg

The pipes don't stick down below the air dams (okay, maybe VERY slightly, but not noticably).

I didn't bolt down the tabs on the bottom. One of those things on the "to do" list. Doesn't seem to hurt anything.

Jim

I like the RJC, gotta advertise for Jason :) , but I would rather do it in silver and the main surface be in black.

Got mine installed tonight. That thing is a beast!

It is a heavy sucker though. Top notch quality and fit..... but man is it heavy.