You can type here any text you want

Any thoughts on these boxed lowers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torque2

I found these on ebay(item #190089491530), and was wondering if anyone has purchased a pair or can tell if these would be better or worse than boxing my stockers. I noticed that they are solid bushings. Is that bad news?
Thanks,
Tim

Attachments

• 56_1.JPG.jpg
    56_1.JPG.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 130
I dont know about the solid bushings. not even for an all out race car. you would think they would bind up. I bought the umi tubular uppers and boxed lowers very nice for the price. i think i paid 242.00 for them. i am just building a daily driver not a race car so i just bought the non adjustable ones. even boxing the stock ones i was told they flex alot. well good luck with what ever you get.

I didn't think solid bushings would work for a street ride. A buddy of mine picked up a set from this guy and then got rid of his car, so he wants to sell them to me. They are very solid and are predrilled for the swaybar.

I would never attempt to run solid bushed control/trailing arms on the street. I run BMR tubular fully adjustable with 1LE stock rubber at the rear and spherical rod end bearings at the upper rear and the Global West tubular Del-a-lum bushed at the rear and spherical rod end bearings on the front side at the rear lower and I love the set-up. Not for the faint of checkbook.

Back