You can type here any text you want

Anybody live close to this dealership?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I know how that guy in the Pink hat feels. I wish I could have popped the General Manager in the face like he did when my old job went Chapter 11 too.:mad:

Oh BTW. All those who still think GM should file Chapter 11. It's been almost 7 months since I got canned. There aint enough left after the auctions to even reconsider going back to work even if they open the doors tomorrow. Ain't no way GM or anybody could survive bankruptcy if you ask me.:mad:

gonna be a lot more anger and frustration before it gets better, theses times suck for a whole lot of us:frown:

I know how that guy in the Pink hat feels. I wish I could have popped the General Manager in the face like he did when my old job went Chapter 11 too.:mad:

Oh BTW. All those who still think GM should file Chapter 11. It's been almost 7 months since I got canned. There aint enough left after the auctions to even reconsider going back to work even if they open the doors tomorrow. Ain't no way GM or anybody could survive bankruptcy if you ask me.:mad:

Fish-

Whats gonna happen to GM? Looking from the outside in.. which I guess doesn't really mean anything.... I think they need to file BK and get rid of the Unions... am I wrong?

Give me your opinion...

Ty

I think Chapter 11 would be a bad idea if the only goal was to get rid of the UAW. I think the UAW is doing a fine job of pounding in the nails of their own coffin. Really if it wasn't for that certain group of southeastern Democrat senators and the easy money of a bail out than GM wouldn't have any problems at all. Sad to see the CEO retire early.

Forgot to add that even Honda is feeling the pinch. No more OT and a cut in benefits. But I wont shed a tear as I drive down I-95 in SC. While I feel for hard working Americans this particular plant is one of the darlings to that group of SE Democrats I was refering to in my above post.:mad:Karma=What goes around,comes around.

Forgot to add that even Honda is feeling the pinch. No more OT and a cut in benefits. But I wont shed a tear as I drive down I-95 in SC. While I feel for hard working Americans this particular plant is one of the darlings to that group of SE Democrats I was refering to in my above post.:mad:Karma=What goes around,comes around.

Less stress at GBODY anyway... Maybe lol;) Sorry BW:p

Do they make cars at the Honda plant in SC? I thought it was going to be ATV's when they proposed it.

Hey Eric, you mean "The Heard" has finally died? Usta work at the nasburg store and hated every minute of it.

It is very sad to see. People keep buying this foreign crap when the need to buy American plain and simple. Seems like everyone is "fair weather johnsons" these days. Everyone is on your side when you are on top.:mad:

Do they make cars at the Honda plant in SC? I thought it was going to be ATV's when they proposed it.

I don't know? It's big enough and I always see the latest Accord and Civics saluting the flag in the parking lot facing I-95.:confused:

Hey Eric, you mean "The Heard" has finally died? Usta work at the nasburg store and hated every minute of it.

Yeah they were dead when they locked the doors back in September if you ask me. April 1 was the deadline to file any claims in court if you just happened to be some dumb scmuck who didn't get his last paycheck or one of the victims whose trade in didn't get paid off. I didn't know you worked at Nashville. Boy they really raked that store over the coals when William Jr was finally forced to sell that franchise to keep GM happy. I guess that should have really been a wake up call. Oh well. I guess some of the State Attorney Generals can start concentrating on fighting real crime now that they don't have the BHC gravy train to fund their car dealer fraud programs through massive fines anymore. I think the 2 stores in FL accounted for over $1M in fines in just the 8 years I worked there. Still trying to figure out if the GA Attorney General is responsable for shutting them down. I'm going to be one pissed off Focker if my suspicions are true. That would mean some stupid dumb azz of an elected official would rather kick 3,000 people,3,000 tax paying voters to the curb just for the satisfaction rather than bargaining for some type of agreement to keep them selling cars. But that would be the least of BHC worries.:mad:

I don't know? It's big enough and I always see the latest Accord and Civics saluting the flag in the parking lot facing I-95.:confused:

Yea they are in bad shape because people aren't buying ATV's like they used to. Not that I'd ever buy a Honda, but I'd be really scared to buy a car built by those Dumbass Pee Dee mofo's.

I remember when I raced at in the "street car class" one afternoon in darlington. All the local head scratchers thought Buicks ran 14's and new '96 cobras were the Shiznits. When I busted off a 12.70 on radials nobody wanted a piece of me anymore. weird.

When they asked me what I had done to it, I told them the truth: "well I just had the seats recovered and the headliner done, the fuel pump was bad when I bought it, so I replaced that, It needed a new MAF, so I replaced that...oh, and a K&N and a chip."

Yeah they were dead when they locked the doors back in September if you ask me. April 1 was the deadline to file any claims in court if you just happened to be some dumb scmuck who didn't get his last paycheck or one of the victims whose trade in didn't get paid off. I didn't know you worked at Nashville. Boy they really raked that store over the coals when William Jr was finally forced to sell that franchise to keep GM happy. I guess that should have really been a wake up call. Oh well. I guess some of the State Attorney Generals can start concentrating on fighting real crime now that they don't have the BHC gravy train to fund their car dealer fraud programs through massive fines anymore. I think the 2 stores in FL accounted for over $1M in fines in just the 8 years I worked there. Still trying to figure out if the GA Attorney General is responsable for shutting them down. I'm going to be one pissed off Focker if my suspicions are true. That would mean some stupid dumb azz of an elected official would rather kick 3,000 people,3,000 tax paying voters to the curb just for the satisfaction rather than bargaining for some type of agreement to keep them selling cars. But that would be the least of BHC worries.:mad:

THANK YOU ERIC, YOU MADE MY NIGHT!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: That and about 7 beers. :eek: I had H*LL because I wouldn't screw customers and the color of my skin matterd as bad as that sounds.:eek::eek: THANK YOU GOD, NOW IF ONLY THE PREZZ WOULD GET KNOCKED OFF!!:eek: :eek: :D And YES I mean it.

Back