Anybody Make the Ramchargers Fans Adapter?

I have a 160 degree thermostat, and I have my chip set to turn the fans on "low" at 176 and off again at 171. Even on a 50 degree day, while I'm driving, my coolant temp will cycle between 176 and 171 as the fans turn on-and-off. Read: There is not enough air flow going through my radiator to keep the coolant temperature down, so the fans must run to do the job, even when I'm just cruising down the highway at 60 mph. Since my "Ramcharger" fans are wired the same way everyone else does, they go to "high" speed when the ECU energizes the low-speed solenoid. This means the wear-and-tear on the fans and electrical system is full-blast whenever the fans are running.
I'm pretty convinced that on that same 50-degree day, the fans could come on "low" and still keep the coolant temp below my 176 set-point. .

I'm pretty sure the fans don't run at 60mph. For our dual fan kit, I had Caspers build a custom harness so that for Low mode only one fan turns on. For High mode or when the A/C is turned on, the second fan turns on. I must say John did a great job.

Peter

Red C5 said:
I'm pretty sure the fans don't run at 60mph. For our dual fan kit, I had Caspers build a custom harness so that for Low mode only one fan turns on. For High mode or when the A/C is turned on, the second fan turns on. I must say John did a great job.

Peter

Well, they do run, even at interstate speeds. I routinely monitor my DirectScan while driving, and even on a moderate temperature day, the fans cycle on and off as the coolant temp goes between 176 and 171. The CAS V2 apparently blocks quite a bit of airflow through the radiator. That's why I don't want them coming on high every single time they kick on.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Turbo Buick