You can type here any text you want

Anybody Run 275/60-15 BFG Drag Radial's on the Street???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The Weld Draglite's come with a wheel that is 15x8 with both a 4 and a 4.5 Inch Backspacing?? That would solve my problem Im sure.My tire just sticks out a little to much with the 3.5 Inch Backspacing.I have always thought the Draglite's looked the best on Turbo Regals.:cool:

to the best of my knowledge the only way to get a Weld Draglite, Rodlite, or Pro Star wheels with 4" BS is to have them custom done, or buy them with 4.5" and use a 1/2" spacer...

we had some with a 3 1/2" backspace and they hit the fenders ..4 1/2 and they are really close to the frame. sooo we just added a 1/4" spacer and all was fine :cool:

I thought I had the 3 1/2 backspacing but on my 275/60/15's the tire's are not that far from the frame.Maybe a half an Inch from the frame.Maybe slightly more then a half inch.The tire's are 8.8 inches wide and I was ready to order new BFG Tire's with it being 10 inches wide.

I've had the 275/60's Mt ET drag radials on stock rims on the back. No rubbing issues, but the wheel is a little narrow for that tire. The middle of my tire is now showing threads and the outside has good rubber left. I was running them at about 20 psi.

275/60x15 BFGs on 15x8 Draglite with 3.5 Backspacing. Very minor quarter panel rubbing only when there are adults in the rear seat and I go through a dip at an angle. I do run air bags.

IMG_5824.jpg

IMG_5817.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_2532-1.jpg

reartire.jpg

Back