You can type here any text you want

anyone have a 14 bolt turbo oil pan?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
No hurry for it. Probably won't need it for a few weeks. Just trying to get one lined up for when the time comes. Please don't PM me cause my box is almost full. You may email me or post on the thread if you wish. Thanks

I finally got one for mine Jesse. If you want I can make a patern out of the baffle and mail it to you so you can make 1 and weld it in.

I don't have the welder anymore. I'm kinda "burnt" out on doing that crap anyway. I'll let you know though. I got a guy at work that can practically weld anything. On second thought, go ahead and copy the pattern for me and I'll hang onto it. If I don't get a pan by the time I'm ready for it I'll have him do it. email me and I'll send you my mailing info. Thanks:)

I'll do it in a couple of days Jesse. I just got home from picking up the 82 GN and it looks good but I've got to take the trim off the T tops to see if there's damage. It's gonna be a busy weekend for sure. lol

FINALLY!!! Make sure to take pics for your thread. The one thing I did find out about the 82 is it's an NA 4.1 car with a TH350 so I'll be using the frame out of the 83 and the axle as well. It won't be original but it should be a fun car when I'm done with it.
I'll make sure to include the front baffle I made to help when braking as well. Pain to instal but it workd great.

Back