Anyone having problems with this site running on XP?

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
I view TB on 5 computers, at home I have 2 XP and 2 Windows 7 and at work an XP box. When the conversion to the new site came up everything was fine on all the boxes. Now on the XP boxes I'm having a huge issue. The home page is all goofed up. The blue field at the top it empty and all the log on and other links that were there are now at the very bottom of the page. I can read threads but any of the buttons send me off to www.buickgn.com which opens in another window. The text in the threads doesn't start at the left it's centered which makes it weird to read. I cannot post, have conversations or even log off. No issues running the site on 7. This just started happening this morning. Any ideas?

They did some changes last night and it should be ok now. I was having the same issue and I'm posting from my PC now.

I view TB on 5 computers, at home I have 2 XP and 2 Windows 7 and at work an XP box. When the conversion to the new site came up everything was fine on all the boxes. Now on the XP boxes I'm having a huge issue. The home page is all goofed up. The blue field at the top it empty and all the log on and other links that were there are now at the very bottom of the page. I can read threads but any of the buttons send me off to www.buickgn.com which opens in another window. The text in the threads doesn't start at the left it's centered which makes it weird to read. I cannot post, have conversations or even log off. No issues running the site on 7. This just started happening this morning. Any ideas?
I was having the same problem yesterday, when I clicked on post reply or more options, and TR's webpage would come up...testing to see if it is still messed up!

The ad rotating software was causing the site to go wonky. I had to pull the vendor ads until I can get it sorted out.

The ad rotating software was causing the site to go wonky. I had to pull the vendor ads until I can get it sorted out.
Good job Jay! I wouldn't want your job.... I have a hard enough time sleeping at night!

Good job Jay! I wouldn't want your job.... I have a hard enough time sleeping at night!

I really enjoy working on this stuff. I just dont enjoy people complaining ALL THE TIME. It would probably be different if I felt like it was appreciated but like when I put up my MS150 bike ride posts and like 6 people donate, it doesnt really give me the warm and fuzzies. If I could just get $5 from every member, I could be the #1 fund raiser for the year. Instead I struggle to make my paltry goal of $1000 every year. A few years ago, I paid $250 out of my own pocket just to make my minimum. Oh well.... Ill keep at it.. more cool stuff coming.

Cool-Starry-Bra1.jpg

Just kidding. :p

No problems now, everything is workig fine. Thanks.