You can type here any text you want

Anyone in SE FL need heads? Hemco?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
I have a great set of stock iron heads that were totally done by Weber Racing (Red Armstrongs guys) that I will sell since I have GN1's now. All tricked out except for roller rockers. These heads went 11.29 and probably have a few thousand street miles on them. But while they are off, I'd go ahead and have them freshened up.

I thought I'd give you guys in the area first crack at them since it will save someone shipping costs if you are local. I'm in the Lauderdale area. If no one wants them - I'll post them on the board.

The Hemco is a 65mm (I think) that is stock appearing (I ground the word HEMCO off) and the base is radiused the way the guy at Hemco told me to do it. Alum with black painted grooves.

Heads - $750
Hemco stock appearing plenum - $75

Terry

Yep - they were on the car at that time. I haven't had the car to the track in over 2 years (long story). It has been in the shop the better part of those 2 years (part of the long story). They have been off the car that long.

Terry

Hey Bud,

I may be interested... I will get with you at the end of the week...(I know I should have taken them while in town).. But If I decide to take them I will have my buddy in P. Pines you met pick them up as he is planning a trip up here.

OK, just have him call me and he can come look them over. I'll try and find the papers from Weber as to what all they had done to them.

Terry

Back