Anyone know Gerald Okada

reGeraldOkada

Dec 9, 2014
(LAST, to conclude parts 1, 2, & 3)
Well our ohana upset & turmoil can be of benefit to you if you know your way around an internet search engine - GERALD OKADA is not hard to find as GOKADA or CAPTAINAHI & his contact information is public too (for those of you wishing to reach him): 4419 Kilauea Ave., phone (808) 225-5142. GOD BLESS.

reGeraldOkada

Dec 9, 2014
(LAST to conclude parts 1, 2, & 3)
Well our ohana upset & turmoil can be of benefit to you if you know your way around an internet search engine - GERALD OKADA is not hard to find as GOKADA or CAPTAINAHI & his contact information is public too (for those of you wishing to reach him): 4419 Kilauea Ave., phone (808) 225-5142. GOD BLESS.

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Oct 30, 2001
Wahiawa, Hawaii
www.paradisecruisers.com
Fortunately I was not a victim, but many of my friends were.

Just looked at his profile on Japancupid .com.... that's him alright.

I don't know how much of this was actually documented, but I do know GO was a shady buggah.

Squid4life

Jul 5, 2004
Honolulu, HI
This guy hasn't changed... I dealt with him a few months ago. He came over to buy some LS parts, wanted to order a stack more. He was a Turbo Buick guy in the past, nice guy, wanted me to order parts without a deposit, which I never do unless a repeat customer. Well, I went against my better judgement and ordered parts for him. He of course went MIA. Not a huge deal since I never gave him anything, but some of the parts aren't really mainstream, like LS swap brackets for a Tacoma. Most of the LS stuff like BTR cam, springs, FIC injectors, etc I can use or sell. I am not really out much, but he has not changed. The whole time I was thinking "I recognize this guys name" but since I have been out of Turbo Buicks for 4 years his name wasn't such a household name any more. Some folks never change unfortunately...

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Oct 30, 2001
Wahiawa, Hawaii
www.paradisecruisers.com
Rob, not to change subjects, I had a heavily modded 93 GT stanger, which sold in '03 for a '00 SS Camaro 6 speed. I enjoyed the Ferd and I liked SS more. Even though my 87 T is rough, I am much more impressed with this car than any other for its torque. Whooosh :).
Completely off the GO topic but I did briefly have a Fox body Mustang with a stroker Windsor motor with a hairdryer. #3000, 584/642 at the wheels @ 10psi (because that was the only pair of matched wastegate springs I had when we did the dyno runs.) Pump gas... and the motor was built for 26psi+

I'd still rather have a TR