anyone lower ther TTA?

JCSTTA

USAF
I the eibach sprotline kit (2" drop) on my GTA and love the look with my 17s. Just wondering if anyone has pics of there TTA lowered with stock wheels? I'm looking at doing the pro kit on my TTA (1.5 drop).

I've seen one dropped, looked good but the one thing I'd be concerned about is ground clearance for the intercooler scoop...we have no ground clearance and stock ride height let alone having it dropped..

My 3in downnpipe is friggin low as it is I want to lower it but I can't justify not making it over speed bumps

Lowering these suckers would be scary. I know I could not drive it in CT with our road conditions. I bought new springs a few months ago and no company recommended lowering. In fact, they did not even recommend anything over a stock spring rate for the TTA unless I was strictly racing it.

Since my intercooler scoop is MIA (original owner is bringing it to me soon) I wasn't worried about that. I do plan on a 3" downpipe so I guess I'll wait and see how low it really is.

People told me not to lower my gta 2" with longtube headers on it and I've had no problems with that :D