You can type here any text you want

Anyone need a house?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbofabricator

We are selling our home (or renting it by April 15th) and moving to Camano Island. We bought a nice place on the water. I'll have a get together once we get settled in this summer. I also need to have a Buick Turbo garage sale, too. Everyone needs to let me know which day works best, and popular vote will win. Might even have Pizza and beer, but I have to write a big check in a month, so maybe not.;) Here's a link for our house pictures. Let all your friends and family know. I just spent all of last summer and fall remodeling the dang thing. Had to eat about $70-80,000 in the market crash on it. But, that's the way it goes. The house we bought was purchased at $300,000 under assest value, so, I think we'll do OK. Here is the house we bought, actually two houses. Picture Gallery for listing 28136785 And here is the house we are selling: John L. Scott Real Estate

I kinda like the old house.....

The view at the new one is priceless, congratulations.

Ken, I'm pretty sure it was that bathroom color that clinched the deal for ya. That is a sweet pad for a turbo buick party!!

Big congrats. I'll definitely swing by garage sale and buy everything I can with my $5 disposable income. Sat or Sun works fine for me.

love the house you bought. I plan on looking for something like you and move out of California soon.

Do you take paypal?

Both houses are beautiful. Only if I could talk the wife into moving to Washington.

Well.......It all fell apart today.:mad: BAD loan guy. He didn't know that FHA didn't loan that amount in Island County. The roller coaster is stopped. Please exit to your left.....:mad: LONG difficult process. I'm exhausted.

Well.......It all fell apart today.:mad: BAD loan guy. He didn't know that FHA didn't loan that amount in Island County. The roller coaster is stopped. Please exit to your left.....:mad: LONG difficult process. I'm exhausted.

Well, that just sucks!

Back