Anyone Running AC with their LS? Pics?

dmcampbell7

Oct 28, 2015
Washington State
Want to run ac and leave everything in stock location, anyone have success? I’m building an ‘85 Regal, 5.3/4l60e, 78mm, stock truck accessories and ac. Would love to see some pics if anyone is running the same combo, not interested in changing accessory mounts or compressor. Thanks

dmcampbell7

Oct 28, 2015
Washington State
I hear different answers on that, with the Holley mounts it’s supposed to, and I’ve heard some guy have no issues clearing the frame. Not sure on mine yet, haven’t got that far, hopefully this week.

precizion818

Nov 29, 2007
Greensboro, NC
I hear different answers on that, with the Holley mounts it’s supposed to, and I’ve heard some guy have no issues clearing the frame. Not sure on mine yet, haven’t got that far, hopefully this week.
Interested in this subject as well as I am getting ready to do this swap. I have heard both ways on the compressor clearing. There were several guys that have got it to clear without modifying the frame, but had to trim the compressor bracket. I am not sure of the engine/motor mount combination that was used, but I have pictures of it clearing.

precizion818

Nov 29, 2007
Greensboro, NC
Interested in this subject as well as I am getting ready to do this swap. I have heard both ways on the compressor clearing. There were several guys that have got it to clear without modifying the frame, but had to trim the compressor bracket. I am not sure of the engine/motor mount combination that was used, but I have pictures of it clearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk