You can type here any text you want

Anyone running the spohn torque arm for tta's?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

Just curious , have one for my Formula(91), but havent installed it yet , but definitely a stout piece and everythign i've used from him is quality stuff

wondering how it went traction wise for u guys if your running it thanks

Later
Jeremy

I´m gonna install mine as soon as I´ve passed emissions and can take the car to a lift. It´s gonna be interesting to see if it makes any difference.

/Andreas

I havent used the spohn one and personally dont like the way it looks. Thats not saying it doesnt work, it very well may.

I do like and run the Jegster torque arm and have had very good results with it. The only downside for years(and the thing people complain about the most)has been that it wasnt adjustable but they have recently released and adjustable version should you want to go that route. Mine is not adjustable.

HTH,
Steve

I have the one in mention on my car. The adjustability is nice and it all but eliminated wheel hop all together. I had a problem with the driveshaft loop hitting the torque arm, nothing a die grinder couldn't fix.

Back