Anyone sold a car on ebay?

speedskills

Seniór Member
Thinking of putting my car up for sale on ebay. What kind of fees am I gonna have to pay? I do very little business on ebay. Just bought a few things on there but no selling. TIA

Wasn't this covered a few months ago? I've bought and sold on evilbay, but not a vehicle, sorry.

Just sold a GN on Ebay, $133.00 in fees. But it did take 3 times to sell it. Didnt have to pay the $125.00 for the first two times, due to flake bidders.

Sometimes it's a real pain selling on there. Been through many headaches. When you go to list your ad it will tell you what your fees are. Sometimes they have specials for listitngs too.

Just sold mine on eBay, went well.

Mine deal did too, although I couldn't help but imagine the worst. Kinda neat (but nerve-wracking) watching the last few minutes! Got the final check today and the guy is supposed to pick it up within the next few weeks...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Maybe I'll give it a few more weeks before I try. I'm sort of waiting on someone to see if they are really interested.

I have low mileage Mustang that I think would do better on Ebay than Craigslist, but it looks like cars on Ebay just get listed over and over again. Do you pay for the listing even if it doesnt sell?

I have low mileage Mustang that I think would do better on Ebay than Craigslist, but it looks like cars on Ebay just get listed over and over again. Do you pay for the listing even if it doesnt sell?

Yes, but. ;) My listing fee was $2.00. The real "hit" comes when it sells...

Thats not too bad, Id gladly pay the $150 or whatever it is to reach such a wide audience. Its just hard to sell certain cars locally. Thanks.