Anyone thinking about buying a car! READ THIS!

Ill take a look at mich cars im just west of detroit also im a expedite truck diver so if i happen to be passing and area ill stop an look and take pics i k now a piece when i see one lol

I'm looking at a 87 white t top in the San Fransisco "Bay area" is there anyone near this to check it out for me? Anyone know the member 510 TURBO? Also, I'm near Rochester New York, 14424, If anyone needs this service near me. Don

hey, guys. looking to buy a car in the next week. it's an '83 t-type near Atascadero, CA. anyone free to check the car out for me? i honesly have NO clue of the specifics i should check for. other than common mechanical knowledge, i'd be clueless.

anyone? i'm supposed to put a deposit down on the car this week. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

Welcome!

hey, guys. looking to buy a car in the next week. it's an '83 t-type near Atascadero, CA. anyone free to check the car out for me? i honesly have NO clue of the specifics i should check for. other than common mechanical knowledge, i'd be clueless.

anyone? i'm supposed to put a deposit down on the car this week. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

kaj,

Welcome aboard! There are many knowledgable folks on here that I am sure will be happy to help once they have seen your post. I am on the opposite side of the country, but if you would like to give me a call, I will be happy to answer questions and provide what guidance I can. Please feel free to email me at Bryan@ERA.com and I will send you my number. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

i am in north jersey and have had 2 gns and other hot rods; if i can help let me know. good luck to all

Helping out

I am on the lower eastern shore of MD, most are loaded with cancer here but I am willing to help out.

I am looking at a parts car right now in St. Louis, MO.

No problems here. Just pm me and i will look in the Bowling Green/ Perrysburg / Fremont side of OHIO. I have done this in the past for one guy from IN.
(a member of this board.)

I'm a long time GN owner (Since 1993) and will offer my honest opinion to anyone in my area that needs advivce on a TR Purchase............S.C...............within reason anywho. :)

I'm in Southern Indiana, North central Kentucky around Louisville if anyone needs help. I can assist or find several people around here that can help. Its easy to get a bad deal on these cars if you don't know what you are looking at.

just joined,am looking for a GN to drive on the street and race 1/4 mile.presently have with my son a 2010 Camaro auto,blower etc best times 10.19 at Lebanon.Need to get my own car.Live in Ct. Would welcome any feedback about GN's Thanks, Jim

Willing to help

Hi guys,

Joined up a little while back. Have had a turbo t for 10 years now and looking to get another one real soon. I've been building/working on cars longer than I have been LEGALLY driving. Ha. Redone several floods, posses the knowledge required to work on just about anything with or without a drivetrain. I do own a digital camera, although not 10 mega pixel, or whatever it's up to now. In the process of transplanting a 12 value cummins into an 89 Suburban. check it out if you'd like "Chrissie" Build | Facebook . I'm not green by any means and would offer to help anyone in need around central MS. Just let me know if I can help. Great site by the way. Enjoy it everyday! Sometime too much.

Hi guys,

Joined up a little while back. Have had a turbo t for 10 years now and looking to get another one real soon. I've been building/working on cars longer than I have been LEGALLY driving. Ha. Redone several floods, posses the knowledge required to work on just about anything with or without a drivetrain. I do own a digital camera, although not 10 mega pixel, or whatever it's up to now. In the process of transplanting a 12 value cummins into an 89 Suburban. check it out if you'd like "Chrissie" Build | Facebook . I'm not green by any means and would offer to help anyone in need around central MS. Just let me know if I can help. Great site by the way. Enjoy it everyday! Sometime too much.

Clayton,

Thanks for posting to my thread! That is going to be a very nice truck when you get through with it! Please either send me or post pics when you get it completed! Would love to see more of your handiwork!:biggrin:

just joined,am looking for a GN to drive on the street and race 1/4 mile.presently have with my son a 2010 Camaro auto,blower etc best times 10.19 at Lebanon.Need to get my own car.Live in Ct. Would welcome any feedback about GN's Thanks, Jim

Jim,

Sent you email.:biggrin:

Man no problem. Thanks for the props. I add pics to the album as I complete something. And I think it was a wonderful thread idea. Most car "nuts" won't mind helping each other out.