Anyone thinking about buying a car! READ THIS!

I would like to volunteer my services to anyone who wants
a car inspected with detailed pics. preferably in the South Pacific Islands,Hawaii,or even coastal Thailand. I will require travel expense and per diem up front........:biggrin:

If not, I am around Southern IL......:eek:

LMAO. Ronnie
I am quite sure you will need a travel partner...right?

oh one more..opppps ..2 more things to add..

#1...POST where the hell you are !!
#2 ... buy a damm camera and post some decent pics. and when someone asks you for a shot of a certain area DO it..Then someone like me may buy the car :eek:

Boy, if thats not a "post fitting the user name" than I dont kow what is...

BTW, I am in Maryland if anyone needs info/pics and an honest opinion.

Well count me in. Im in Metairie Louisiana, Mississippi. But it looks like all the cars are NORTH of I 20. It makes no differents what kind of car it is.

oh one more..opppps ..2 more things to add..

#1...POST where the hell you are !!
#2 ... buy a damm camera and post some decent pics. and when someone asks you for a shot of a certain area DO it..Then someone like me may buy the car :eek:

Thank you for stating (more eloquently than I can) that they should DO it. Kudos to you.:cool: :

I'm in central Texas, and usually travelling to Either Dallas or Corpus so that covers most of the corridor if anyone needs pics.

Northern Michigan and Souther Indiana

I'm "New" to this Forum but I've been around the block, when it comes to buying and selling Quality Performance Vehicles (Mostly Corvettes). I'm in for; Northern Michigan and Southern Indiana. I'm in the Notre Dame area (South Bend).

P.s. I may need to use this service myself, since I am here for the sole purpose of purchasing a GN.

Welcome!

MrSharky,

Welcome aboard! Great way to start your association with this site by offering to help others! If there is anything you need down my way, please feel free to ask and I will gladly do what I can to help. If you just have general questions about these cars, you are welcome to contact me. I have collected many types of cars over the years(including Corvettes) and am always willing to help another true enthusiast. Especially one getting into a different type car than they're familiar with, learn the ropes, so to speak.

Since you have been around the block, I'm sure that I don't have to tell you, but just in case, be careful if you see pics of cars from long distance from where you are utilizing reflective hand photography!:eek: Always look at those cars in person before buying because they may not always be what they appear in photos.;)

Best of luck in your search!

Thanks,
Bryan:biggrin:

Since you have been around the block, I'm sure that I don't have to tell you but just in case; be careful! If you see pics of cars from a long distance from where you are, utilizing reflective hand photography.:eek: Always look at those cars in person before buying because they may not always be what they appear in photos.;):biggrin:

I learned a long time ago: no matter what I think I know, there is often someone that knows more. So feel free to give input on any subject that I initiate. Also, thank you for your advise and the offer to help me.

Since you have been around the block, I'm sure that I don't have to tell you, but just in case, be careful if you see pics of cars from long distance from where you are utilizing reflective hand photography!:eek: Always look at those cars in person before buying because they may not always be what they appear in photos.;)

LMAO:biggrin:

Welcome Sharkey, bunch of great guys here:cool:

Ty

i'm in central Illinois, wouldn't mind helping a board member out with pics or maybe a test drive :biggrin: or my expertise with rust, or lack of, which i am all too familiar with in central IL.

I am about 25 miles west of Chicago. I know were all the rust on mine was:biggrin: If there is something in the area that anyone wants me to look at scan or anything else pm me

kirban 2 cents worth

I have more than a fair working knowledge on Turbo Regals/GNXs.....

Because of my schedules I can't do it free but have done it for people in the past for a fee. Further I travel the fee would be based on that.

I reside about 40 miles north of Philadelphia.

kirbanperformance.com

Turbo Buick Network & More!

For cars in Florida, NY/NJ & CT, give me a call...

I will assist anywhere I can, especially for the GN's!
Myself in Florida or one of my GN buddies in NY/NJ & CT will assist.

Give me a call - Dennis (407) 516-8165, I'll be happy to help. :cool:

www.pastpresentauto.com

I wouldn't call myself an expert by any means, but I'd be more than happy to take pictures and check whatever someone may want me to look at. Located in far Southeast Michigan (just over the border from Toledo Ohio).
I'm looking to get into a Turbo Regal soon, so I really appreciate this service, and hope to have an opportunity to
use it soon!
Mike

Welcome!

Mike! Great to have you aboard! Thanks for the offer to help. I'm sure one of us will need it at some point. Please let us know what we can do to help you in your search. There are some really nice and helpful folks here that are always happy to help! :biggrin:

North of Atlanta GA

Willing to help. I bought and appraised over 10,000 cars for Carmax. I have a trained eye for repaints and body repairs. I can usually spot, aftermarket welds done after a body panel replacement and evidences of a car being on a frame machine. Feel free to contact me. Thanks Michael

I am located in Utah with the RJC racing crew. Contact me and let me know what is needed and we can figure something out.:D