You can type here any text you want

Anyone tried the Napa heater hoses?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jan Larsson

Just had a quick look at the Napa web site and they list all heater hoses for the TTA and looking at the pictures these do look correct for our application ... and look at the price beats the $159 I paid for a set of repros a while back ... if the Napa ones are correct that is

Hose - Radiator Upper NBH 9592 $19.39
Hose - Radiator Lower NBH 9593 $16.29
Hose - Heater Engine to Heater NBH 11835 $8.39
Hose - Heater Heater to Pipe NBH 11359 $7.49

Anyone tried them or looked at them?

If anyone knows they will work let us know. This is very interesting. Like you said, beats the $160 I spent.

Hmm...they look the same but the pics are backwards. If you can get a set that would be great.

Thanks!!
Jason

If you can get a set and compare that would be great, I compared the pictures to my Carmotorsports.com set I have as and they look damn close to me. I'm in CA next week so plan to pick up a set if they are correct, seems like these have to be ordered by the Napa store.

Uhhh..where do ya think Car Motorsport gets THIER hoses..you just let the Cat out of the Bag :)

:) Well Napa didn't carry them back when Car announced them, maybe it's the other way around and Napa got a huge volume discount :D

I live in Colorado Springs CO and I work for Napa. I dont have a TTA to compare hoses to but if any of you guys know anyone here in the springs that has one I would be glad to have them come to the store to compare the hoses without them having to buy them first.

I know there are at least 2 TTA's here in the springs I just dont know the guys or Id contact them.

I ordered a complete set from NAPA. They should be here Monday. I'll report next week.

my85grandnation I know there are at least 2 TTA's here in the springs I just dont know the guys or Id contact them.

I know of Lee, who is down there and I know of another guy whom I just met this weekend, but his name escapes me. His TTA is for sale for 17k, 80xxx miles, some mods. I believe he is on www.cosr.com

Awesome. Let us know. I wonder how long they have had them?? Would of beat paying $150+.

Jason

my85grandnation said:
I know there are at least 2 TTA's here in the springs I just dont know the guys or Id contact them.
I have some genuine GM hoses in a plastic bag....Would that help you out here ;)

PM me and we can arrange something. :)

lee

Yes me interested too ;) Quality, same shape as the OEM?

How long did it take you to get them, I'm heading out to Long Beach CA today and will order a set tomorrow (Monday) if you say they are identical to the OEM's

Back