Anyone want the high performance bearing numbers and vendor info?

Intercooler

Got you looking!

Actually I pick up my motor in about 2 hrs. so I will have the Durabond Teflon coated cam bearing box and also the "H" series main and rod boxes from Federal Mogul with part numbers. I will ask him for the vendor info too while there so keep an eye on this thread if you are near this point.

We don't need no stinking bearings! My car only has 119k miles on it. It will be another 15 years before I need new bearings. Unless, of course, I install the MSD 50's, and the PTE-54, and the Front mount that I have sitting here. Then I may need more than bearings:D

Actually, I wish someone would put together a "diary" of engine rebuilds. Kinda like what they are doing in GM Hitech mag.

Butch

Ok,

Doing this too for myself in case I lose these but never can tell because the archives may get purged again.

Rods- Speed Pro/Federal Mogul
Part # 6-7120 CH 10 The 10 at the end is .010" and these are "H" series, rolled edge and a little wider than stock bearings.

Mains- Speed Pro/Federal Mogul
Part # 107M 10 The 10 at the end is .010" under and these are "H" series bearings.

Cam- Durabond
Part # BP-13T The "T" at the end is for Teflon coated. They are black on the inside surface (Teflon) just like the new Speed Pro/Federal Mogul Teflon coated piston skirts.

All of these can be gotten from PBT and they are the finest high performance bearings that can be bought for our motors.