app greatness!

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
So, I got a couple new phones for the wife n myself. Had to hunt up the app to unload it onto the new piece as apparently I don't know how to get the stuff off the old one onto the new. Just wanted to give a double thumbs up to the app again. Highly reccomended.

New piece runs on LTE. It is quite fast. Also recommend it if you are on the fence. The phone is an hTC vivid. Not the biggest badest one but I dropped a whole penny and got two so the charged my card for 2 cents. I thought that funny.

Thanks again for the app.

LTE is very fast in some areas. A penny for a new cell phone, gotta love it.

I'm a tight wad. Ill admit it. I even "cried" to them until they waived the $36 dollar activation fee on both upgrades. Really, I am already on your system why do I need to activate again? They should be paying me to stay but I guess they are with the penny phones.

The activation fee of $36 has nothing to do with being a tight wad, I'm with you. I'm already on AT&T but when I get a new phone they want a $36 activation...I realize it's just to get more money out of us and it really costs them nothing to "activate" a service we already have.

If they charged you a penny for a phone you were under a contract. Therefore, you paid for the "real" cost of the phone over length of that contract.

I'm looking at dropping AT&T when our contract is up. So many prepaid now allow you to use your own phone for much less & without all the dump fees added on top.

Yep two more years but I get an 18% discount though my job. I looked at dropping them but the money was pretty much a wash when you figure in the phones and such. Plus, in our area the coverage is excellent and this LTE is very fast.