Are you a gearhead?

CliffyC

You Might Be a Gearhead

*If you have to stop and think when someone asks how many cars you own, you may be a gearhead.
*If you can’t remember where they’re all stored, you could be a gearhead.
*If you think 400 hp is nothing to brag about, you may be a gearhead.
*If the total purchase price of your last three project cars is less than the down payment on a new SUV, you just might be a gearhead.
*If you go to bed at night thinking about how to squeeze a few more tenths out of your car and wake up with the answer, you may be a gearhead.
*If your wardrobe of “working on cars” clothes is bigger than your “clean” clothes, you might be a gearhead.
*If all your cars have names, but you call your children “kid”, you may be a gearhead.
*If you can listen to your wife or girlfriend talk for hours without hearing a word, but you perk right up when she says she saw this cute Regal and she wouldn’t mind having one, you might be a gearhead.
*If you take that as permission to go out and buy one for her birthday, you could be a gearhead.
*If your sons initials are G. N. and your daughters are T. R., you may be a gearhead.
*If you spend so much time at the local auto parts store that you qualify for health benefits and three weeks paid vacation, you just might be a gearhead.
*If you collect real cars like some people collect Hot Wheels, you may be a gearhead.
*If you know your cam specs by heart but have to check your wallet for your social security number, you may be a gearhead.
*If you’ve ever used the kitchen sink as a parts washer, you may be a gearhead.
*If your garage is larger than your house and it’s still not big enough you might be a gearhead.
*If the mere mention of the words “swap meet” sends you in search of an ATM, you may be a gearhead.
*If you say there’s no such thing as too much turbo, just not enough engine, you might be a gearhead.
*If you daily driver has alcohol injection, a TE 60 turbo, and GN 1 heads, you may be a gearhead.
*If you’ve ever listed your fastest e.t. on a resume, you may be a gearhead.
*If you have a parts car for a project car you haven’t bought yet, you could be a gearhead.
*If you know the difference between a Nailhead, a Flathead, and a Panhead, you might be a gearhead.
*If your family and friends “just don’t get it,” you may be a gearhead.
*If you’re reading this in the bathroom, you’re definitely a gearhead.

You have No Idea how many of those are direct hits!

You Sunk My Battleship!!!:D :D :D

If you fabricate your own parts because you can't find what you want, you mignt be a gearhead.

What about if you use the dish washer (instead of the sink) to wash engine parts?

Or if you've ever built an engine in the living room of the house....

I think the last one you'd be more like an interenet junkie...if you actually had a PC in the bathroom to read this...:D

gearhead

Don't tell anyone but I really plagiarized that list out of a 10 year old magazine and changed it a little to fit us turbo guys. So you really could have read it in the bathroom and not been an internet junkie.

How 'bout;
If you've ever seen that old car you sold 20 years ago for $150 going down the street and you kick yourself 'cause its now worth $10,000, you could be a gearhead.

You may be a gear head if,

you can remember the cubic inch displacement of every engine you've ever owned, but can't remember the birthdays of any gilrfriends you've ever dated.:D

Mike B.

I currently have 18 cars and trucks plus 2 car trailers but i getting better im down from 30 . Too many of these are true or make sense. Truth hurts !!!

Guilty on all charges. And you might be a gearhead if you use your house stove to bake painted parts and preheat metal parts for repairs.