Are YOU prepared???

IEATV8S

preparedness.jpg

A man after my own taste:biggrin:

There are some bad azz guns in there:cool:

I would like to just have some of the picatinny rails...

Nice arsenal, but you cant fire them all at once, and it only takes one shot from a sniper to put the owner down and then have then confiscated..

Not bad. Kinda looks like mine and I'm now short a few hundred. Not kidding btw. Used to have a 20 x 20 room stacked so full you could barely move and sold them a few at a time because of ecconomy. I'm down to my last 40 and I'm not selling any more.

Nice arsenal, but you cant fire them all at once, and it only takes one shot from a sniper to put the owner down and then have then confiscated..

That is why you have more than one person that can fire tham...

Not bad. Kinda looks like mine and I'm now short a few hundred. Not kidding btw. Used to have a 20 x 20 room stacked so full you could barely move and sold them a few at a time because of ecconomy. I'm down to my last 40 and I'm not selling any more.

I wish I would have known that... Did you have assult type stuff or a mix of some of everything? Pics?:biggrin: I would have been in disney world in a room of guns that big:biggrin:

I wish I would have known that... Did you have assult type stuff or a mix of some of everything? Pics?:biggrin: I would have been in disney world in a room of guns that big:biggrin:

Mix of everything. Currently I have 1AR, 1Car, FAL, Garrand, bunch of Mausers with accesories among other things. It took close to 10 years to accumulate what I had and 1 president (klinton) to screw it all up.:mad: Gunsmithing just wasn't the same after that idiot got into office. We used to go out in the country where the Murfreesboro PD practiced and put down a large tarp and let loose. Lots of fun and still have a 5 gallon bucket of .223 brass I need to re-size. You would've had fun Shane.:biggrin:
If you want to see some of my work got to the "my new evil black rifle" thread. I put some in there.

Mix of everything. Currently I have 1AR, 1Car, FAL, Garrand, bunch of Mausers with accesories among other things. It took close to 10 years to accumulate what I had and 1 president (klinton) to screw it all up.:mad: Gunsmithing just wasn't the same after that idiot got into office. We used to go out in the country where the Murfreesboro PD practiced and put down a large tarp and let loose. Lots of fun and still have a 5 gallon bucket of .223 brass I need to re-size. You would've had fun Shane.:biggrin:
If you want to see some of my work got to the "my new evil black rifle" thread. I put some in there.

Cool... If you ever sale any of that brass let me know!!!

I got into the thing late, when I hear stories of $100 a case .223's I get sick... I would really enjoy shooting alot more:frown:

Sorry Shane, the brass is staying right where it is. I've got 2 presses and a friend of mine has 2 so we're planning on setting up an assembly line to do the pockets and size them. Then do the same for the re-loading.