As the war approaches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

screw germany and france...germany has no reason to talk anyways because of what they did in world war II...

i say we are powerful enough to fight both wars at once with north korea and iraq...now we also have iran in the mix of things...i guarantee other countries would join our side soon after like cananda and britain and austrailia...we have plenty of allies to help us in this major war...

The real issue here is who gets oil from Iraq. Germany and France are the main consumers ( thru whatever means possible ). I'm wondering if they get oil thru the back door from Iraq. If we invade, they have to get oil from other supplies and pay the going rate. This will affect their economies directly, they will do anything to avoid paying the piper!

Also, they don't like the US flexing superpower muscle. Truth is, we can do whatever we want to anyone and nobody can do 1 thing about it. We are the only superpower, France and Germany are a waste of space. I'm thinking we should kick ass and take names. Maybe we should pull out of Nato and the UN and let them both collapse, they are a bunch of glue sniffers if you ask me.

Originally posted by d0n_3d
screw germany and france...germany has no reason to talk anyways because of what they did in world war II...

i say we are powerful enough to fight both wars at once with north korea and iraq...now we also have iran in the mix of things...i guarantee other countries would join our side soon after like cananda and britain and austrailia...we have plenty of allies to help us in this major war...

I agree Mutants i tell you, how they all forget:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't forget what the Germans did in WWI as well. Considering all the misery the Germans inflicted on the world during the 20th Century they should just shut their hole and go along with whatever the U.S. says.

As far as the Frenchies go, everyone knows they are a total waste of skin.

IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hey NJ,,,Im back and yes,,,still alive:D :D :D
Had a heck uva a time in Vail/Beaver Creek, it was a blast. All of it. ;) Wife, kids and I did a little skiing, snowmobiling, eating and a little;) drinking!

Re: IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
hey NJ,,,Im back and yes,,,still alive:D :D :D
Had a heck uva a time in Vail/Beaver Creek, it was a blast. All of it. ;) Wife, kids and I did a little skiing, snowmobiling, eating and a little;) drinking!

Cool deal, i told you it would be a blast. You get to see how the other half lives lol. Well i was lucky enough to go with my boss otherwise i could not afford to wipe my butt with their toliet paper. :D :D :D I guess it does not help all the money i am dumping on the GN oh well what else can i buy:D We have been keeping your thread warm and cozy for you, tell us were your drooling looking for a PC to log onto tb.com sick isnt it.

How did you guess..............

it was like WITHDRAWLS waiting to get home to check the TB.com B.B. I am a grown man of 34 years old (well kinda grown up;) ) and acted worse than my 6 year old on the way home wanting to "log on"! Oh well, could be worse!

Re: How did you guess..............

Originally posted by JOHNDEEREGN
it was like WITHDRAWLS waiting to get home to check the TB.com B.B. I am a grown man of 34 years old (well kinda grown up;) ) and acted worse than my 6 year old on the way home wanting to "log on"! Oh well, could be worse!

Yes it could be. Like i say to the wife, i could be sitting in a bar a massage place, or out with friends. Hey i sit home on pc after work and dinner with the family, we don't hurt anyone. Wait let me guess when you got home, honey i am just going to check a few e-mails:D :D meanwhile you open up in- box and you are drooling on the floor. HE, HE 32 here so i hear you. Glad you hade a good time and all was safe... welcome back. ;)

right on

That is exactly how the evening goes:D and the exact SAME thing I tell my wife. I could be at the "pub" or out with my buddies. Oh well, she is a very understanding woman as well as Danielle (sorry if i mis spelled her name) must be. Have a good night and I will see you guys tomarrow night. IF I check my mail that is:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I served once in the 60's and I'd serve again in a heartbeat if they'd let me. I feel like I should be doing something 'cause I'm an AMERICAN!.

Well at least my wife is able to help...TSA agent.

Something I saw flipping channels tonight made me angry. Now, I really try not to watch MTV even though you could say I'm part of the MTV generation. Which by the way is a term I deplore. They had the most liberal view of the war to day. "MTV Polling shows only 15% of Americans support war." HAHAHA What a farce! Add on top of that 30 mins of reporting and stats that appeared like they were made up by the reporter.

The biggest problem is most of the kids/middle aged adults/people with nothing better to do who wave their peace flags in protest do so because their pro abortion rallys or gay pride marches have taken a back seat to the war. They burn the president's picture and draw devil horns claiming we will kill 500,000 Iraqi civilians, and I swore I saw a rainbow flag in there somewhere....

Don't these people watch the news? Don't they know Saddam INsane has already killed 3 or 4 times that many of his own people?

The problems is my generation hasn't had to fight for anything in their lives. Most would rather roll over and get it up the rear from the rouge country's and pay more attention to philosophical viewpoints that make no since instead of looking at reality.

In short, most of the people on TV lacked the courage it takes to defend freedom and kick ass. They were all really afraid they might be drafted. Well I for one am not afraid. In fact, it makes me want to sign up, suit up, and kick around some towel heads. It's still not too late for me. If I die that will be a better fate than coming home to listen to these ignorant morons.

There was my rant for tonight!

James