ATR PARTS-How long does it take??

jdpolzin

Hey guys just wondering if you guys have ever ordered anything frokm ATR and how long did it take to get the parts to you?? I had Brain Weaver (BWEAVY) order an ATR DP, test pipe w/dump, and two turbo gaskets. I paid Brian 2 1/2 weeks ago and still havent recieved anything. I called ATR to see when they thought they would ship them to me and they dont have any order placed for me yet so I am starting to get a little worried. I am also missing a show that I pre-registered for this weekend because I figured I'd have the parts way before now. I know Brian is a trust-worthy guy so I dont want to bother him too much but I need my parts. Any ideas of how long it should take?? ---Jeremy

Originally posted by jdpolzin
Hey guys just wondering if you guys have ever ordered anything frokm ATR and how long did it take to get the parts to you?? I had Brain Weaver (BWEAVY) order an ATR DP, test pipe w/dump, and two turbo gaskets. I paid Brian 2 1/2 weeks ago and still havent recieved anything. I called ATR to see when they thought they would ship them to me and they dont have any order placed for me yet so I am starting to get a little worried. I am also missing a show that I pre-registered for this weekend because I figured I'd have the parts way before now. I know Brian is a trust-worthy guy so I dont want to bother him too much but I need my parts. Any ideas of how long it should take?? ---Jeremy

I stopped using them (long ago) over shipping *delays*. It seems like it was 3-4 days, or 3-4 weeks. Just never knew.

Them as in Brian or them as in ATR. Brian has always been very prompt for me. Just a little concerned because they say they have nop order placed yet.

who?

You ordered your parts from Brian, the first and most reasonable thing to do is call Brian and ask for status? No one here can answer you properly.

That's whay I don't push their stuff much now these days. It's not worth having to make the customers wait so long & only a few $$ in the process.

Re: Re: ATR PARTS-How long does it take??

Originally posted by bruce
I stopped using them (long ago) over shipping *delays*. It seems like it was 3-4 days, or 3-4 weeks. Just never knew.

Them meaning ATR !!.

Brain has always been prompt.

They have always been one extreme or the other for me. I either get my order 2-3 days or 3-4 weeks. Exhaust related stuff always seems to take longer (the things they claim to make on sight). The hap-hazard service just doesn't justify the extra $$$ you spend. The truly sad part is I remember dealing with them when they were still in Ca (LOOONNG time ago):don't remember them being like this.

yeah its really sad how a business can get to the point that people stop using them just because they cant seem to get their product out to the customers. These days fast service is almost more important than cost!!!!!!!

Have to agree with you on that. Funny that John's Performance in Washington state can get stuff to NC before ATR in SC....go figure.....

Well, missing my show that I paid $40 to pre-register for today. :( Man I really thought that exhaust would be here by now------ 3 weeks. Dont think I'll be using ATR anymore. Really wanted to go to that show today too.

You did not use ATR from what you posted, you bought from Brian. Did he give you a delivery date? Based upon your information, you have no gripe with ATR.

They are not a board vendor, but a long-time Buick vendor and see no reason they should be blamed for non-performance in this case?

Hope you and others posting here have seen and read the rules of this Forum so it does not get any further off-track.

FYI i had the same problem with aggressive if you check out that thread i made in here. most of my buick project was put on hold as well waiting for this cat back to arrive.

regardless if ATR was back ordered the vendor you purchase the product from should inform the customer promptly and offer them some options of what to do next(refund, buy other system, keep waiting etc.). its apparent that ATR has had delay problems before so the vendors should be aware of this and should inform their customers.

my .02

Yeah, I feel the same. I am kind of lost in the wind. Brian told me two weeks, that obviously didn't happen. I have no way to track the shipping, no idea about anyting other than the fact tat I paid Brian, and I have no exhaust. It would be nice to know that it is at least ordered but I have no clue. It's funny how helpful people can be and then when you pay them, you never hear from them again. Sure would have been a nice day to have the car out. 66 degrees and sunny today. Hard to do with no parts.:( Nick, I did post about buying from Brian in my beginning post. I believe that others that posted replies were the ones that have said that ATR takes a long time. Please dont point fingers as I am only trying to get other peoples opinions. That is why I originally posted this in the LOUNGE section and someone transfered it to the FEEDBACK section. thanks for eveyones responces!!!! ----Jeremy

Also, I feel that from everyones posts I have ever read about Brian and the business I have done with Brian, he is probably one of the best people to deal with on this forum. Brian told me he ordered the parts for me so there really is only one other hand in the pot that I am waiting on.

If there is a problem with the way that people have responded to my subject, please return this subject to the Lounge section so that I can hear honest replies as to what people think about this problem I am having. thanks -----Jeremy

only thing to do is keep trying to call Brian. no one else here can really help you besides offering advice and or support. I do understand your frustration as i was going through it not long before you were. Hang in there, keep calling and your exhaust will eventually make it to you :)

Jeremy I have done everything in my power & returned your e-mails if you want a refund let me know.
The delivery date was an approximate.
If we ship with our parts in stock I can give you an exact date when items are drop shipped I can only tell you what I'm told.

No prob Brian. Dont want a refund yet, just want parts and to know that they are ordered and on their way!! Thanks ---Jeremy

Knowing you, if you shipped stocked parts, I probably would have had them the day after I ordered them!! HAHA ----Jeremy