You can type here any text you want

AUTOMETER 2 5/8, K&N,Heat Shield,MAF AND MORE

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Valve Covers

well im putting my valve covers up for sale as well. not sure what they are worth so make me and offer. i have alot into the powder coating on these. there double black so they powder coat them 2 times. they are is perfect shape. i havent run them on the car since the powder coat was done. im going to different covers. the powder coat color is BK180 and it was done by perfection powder coating in tucson. here are some pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0374.JPG
    DSCF0374.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0375.JPG
    DSCF0375.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF0376.JPG
    DSCF0376.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 98
well im putting my valve covers up for sale as well. not sure what they are worth so make me and offer. i have alot into the powder coating on these. there double black so they powder coat them 2 times. they are is perfect shape. i havent run them on the car since the powder coat was done. im going to different covers. the powder coat color is BK180 and it was done by perfection powder coating in tucson. here are some pics.

valve covers are dusty. if you want i can dust them off and take more pictures. i was late for work or i would have dusted them off.

Back