You can type here any text you want

Auxiliary fuse block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86 GN DDR

I'm looking to add more gauges in the car. I've already maxed out my IGN fuse block connections. What else can I do to add to the fuse block. I'm also concerned that about drawing to much through the fuse block. I've heard about auxiliary fuse blocks. Any suggestions or photos appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Check out Painless Wiring . http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcat/70213
click on " specs " and it lists all the different fuse blocks .
Funny. Just started building a unit.
1450220744775.jpg

Last edited:
One IGN port with a 20 A fuse and an old school terminal strip will run just about as many gauges as you can fit in the car because they take very little power.

For the gauge lamps if you have a lot of add on gauges use a relay off the LPS (lamps) port as the trigger, and power for the relay switch from an IGN or BAT port to run the lamps which do take more current than the gauges themselves.

I personally think mine is a much better solution. However, I just wish I could find who sells them these days.
Has separate power and ground buss's. Ran a heavy gauge power wire over to the IGN port on the main fuse panel, and ran a heavy gauge ground wire out to the engine bay to pick up a block ground.

100_0783.JPG

Back