Bad Burnout At Bowling Green !!

The best thing...

about that insident was the fact that he missed my truck by a foot :redface:
I was half asleep listening to the burnout contest and Billy's "WHISTLE" when I heard the "BABOOM" I barely put my pants on and I swore I was going to have to drop off the truck at a body shop and start making arrangements to haul the trailer back home...

That was a close one. :eek:

Did anyone see what his shirt said???? The shirt said it all........ :biggrin: :biggrin:

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 319
On my first trip to BG, I learned they do burn-outs just a little different in Kentucky. :rolleyes:

Too bad I made it back to my room right AFTER this happened and missed all the action! :biggrin:

QKRNYRS said:
Did anyone see what his shirt said???? The shirt said it all........ :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's Jeff B who works for Billy, helping with the "recovery" operations. He wasn't driving during the burnout. :p

man i left the day before all the fun

guess i'll have to stay at the motel 6 the whole time next year......not much fun at the the hampton inn on thursday and fri night

Boost said:
about that insident was the fact that he missed my truck by a foot :redface:
I was half asleep listening to the burnout contest and Billy's "WHISTLE" when I heard the "BABOOM" I barely put my pants on and I swore I was going to have to drop off the truck at a body shop and start making arrangements to haul the trailer back home...

That was a close one. :eek:

Thats what you get for taking MY spot Roy :biggrin:

See, normally i back my dodge up to the dumpster everynight there and just so happens Roy left the track sooner and took my spot, if i was parked there, my truck would have been creamed! Thanks by the way ;)
Since my spot was taken, i was in the handicapable spot and we were hanging out 25 feet from the burnout box...

OOPS i guess we shouldnt have told the guy in the cutty to do the burnout where he did :eek:

Did anyone hear about the crack whore saturday night / sunday morning about 2:30 running around flashing here tittys to all of us?

We got pics!

I had a blast, and definitely it was the best MotelV6 and BG event yet....

Good to see ya'll and next year we got to top that sh!t

BW

QKRNYRS said:

HAHAHAHAHAA

His shirt said

Sorry, i dont do girls

WTF???

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
HAHAHAHAHAA

His shirt said

Sorry, i dont do girls

WTF???

BW

HAHA i totaly forgot about that dudes shirt B....that was some funny stuff....not as funny as that fat chick! :eek:

kellygtp said:
HAHA i totaly forgot about that dudes shirt B....that was some funny stuff....not as funny as that fat chick! :eek:

I heard she ran into your room topless, jumped on you ready for some loving and your ran to the bathroom! :eek:
Good for you, i wouldnt have touched that with a 10ft pole!

THAT was some funny stuff!

BW

oh yeah chuck would get a kick out of that stuff!!!

yeah she came sailing in our room and landed on my bed, so i pulled some crazy wierd spiderman move and hightailed it to the bath room. Thats was Scurry!!

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Thats what you get for taking MY spot Roy :biggrin:

See, normally i back my dodge up to the dumpster everynight there and just so happens Roy left the track sooner and took my spot, if i was parked there, my truck would have been creamed! Thanks by the way ;)
Since my spot was taken, i was in the handicapable spot and we were hanging out 25 feet from the burnout box...

OOPS i guess we shouldnt have told the guy in the cutty to do the burnout where he did :eek:

Did anyone hear about the crack whore saturday night / sunday morning about 2:30 running around flashing here tittys to all of us?

We got pics!

I had a blast, and definitely it was the best MotelV6 and BG event yet....

Good to see ya'll and next year we got to top that sh!t

BW

LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS!!!

had a great time, glad to see everyone,the MOTEL V6 is the only place to stay in BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to see what next year BRINGS!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:

We got pics!

BW

Somehow, I knew you'd be involved. Heard about her?...That damn skank was pounding on my door at 3:00 AM. Seems she was a little confused that the party was next door. If you got pics, post them. How does a guy get so lucky to find such a gem? She was quite the looker. :rolleyes: I remember hearing her anounce to the world that she had been arrested for pissing in a parking lot somewhere. What a surprise!

P.S. Did the popo ever figure out which car did the burnout in the parking lot on Saturday night? I really lucked out that I fought the BEER pressure and kept the 4 door parked. :) Besides my car is too weak to do a burnout.

Justin, dont feel bad, I didnt even turn the tires this year............... lol. Too much beer pressure in my belly to drive :)