You can type here any text you want

bad miss

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You don't have a dead miss then. How did you test for fuel and good spark. There's a lot more pins beside the ecu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Used a spark tester (basically a plug that clips on to a ground to check for spark) and tested fuel with an injector tester. The injectors are also new 80# from TurboTweak along with a new chip. As for the pins I guess I thought you were talking about the ECU pins because that's what was in my head at the time but I am also not aware of any other pins so perhaps you can school me on that? I am certainly not a professional mechanic but also not a newbie. This is the first GN motor I have ever built. I had this miss right out of the box why I started it for the first time. I changed the plugs and it cleared up and ran perfectly. Now it is back, and yes I guess you are right...it's not a dead miss.

@bison - I didn't mean to hijack this thread but I was hoping you may have had some advice on how to proceed?

@bison - I didn't mean to hijack this thread but I was hoping you may have had some advice on how to proceed?
Check all the female pins on the module connector. Pull the plugs and note which one looks different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back