You can type here any text you want

Badass local 9 sec Mitsu EVO!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
saw a quick one in Indy

I am still downloading the file, but my story is I witnessed a 145mph high 9 Evo at Indy last summer at a Import vs Mustang shootout. I spoke to the guy, he used to be into Turbo Buicks, Buschur Racing. He got booted off the track after that pass...:D . The car peaked my interest in learning more about the Evos.

The car looked very stock, with full interior if I remember, and it still had a stock bottom end. The pistons had been changed to forged, and of course it had better headers and upgraded turbo, and I think he was running methanol. They definitely look like fun vehicles, I'd like to drive one sometime. I just remember the car screaming and how hard that it pulled once it got traction about half-track:cool:

EDIT: I finally watched it and the motor was done by Buschur. Buschur Racing - Your source for Mitsubishi racing parts and accessories for Evo VIII and Evo IX Lancers as well as Mitsubishi Eclispe, focusing on turbo upgrades and exhaust systems.

I am still downloading the file, but my story is I witnessed a 145mph high 9 Evo at Indy last summer at a Import vs Mustang shootout. I spoke to the guy, he used to be into Turbo Buicks, Buschur Racing. He got booted off the track after that pass...:D . The car peaked my interest in learning more about the Evos.

The car looked very stock, with full interior if I remember, and it still had a stock bottom end. The pistons had been changed to forged, and of course it had better headers and upgraded turbo, and I think he was running methanol. They definitely look like fun vehicles, I'd like to drive one sometime. I just remember the car screaming and how hard that it pulled once it got traction about half-track:cool:

EDIT: I finally watched it and the motor was done by Buschur. Buschur Racing - Your source for Mitsubishi racing parts and accessories for Evo VIII and Evo IX Lancers as well as Mitsubishi Eclispe, focusing on turbo upgrades and exhaust systems.

Yep Dave Buschur has actually posted on here a few times. Believe he owns a Buick or two and if my memory serves me correct he used to drive a 7 sec Stage2 Buick at some of the Buick events. When it comes to the DSMs/4G63 motors he is the man!

Impressive little sucker. Full interior makes it even more appealing. Kool!

Back