You can type here any text you want

Baer Replacement Pads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

salvageV6

Daily Driver
Anyone know an off the shelf OR the BAER Replacement part numbers for the Sport Single (PBR?) Caliper Front and Rear 12" systems?

Parking brake one in the rear, and built up on stock spindles up front.

I'm going digging for the boxes and part numbers tomorrow but they hopefully are simple enough to source without needing their kryptic part numbers. :p

John is correct!

Front application is the same as the 88-96 Corvette, or the 94-04 Mustang Cobra
Rear is the same as the 88-96 Corvette or the 93-97 Camaro.

HTH!

Thanks!!! :)

Those Baer numbers are what I came up with searching the site, but I wanted to be sure. :cool:

Brakes have been on about 5 years now and 25K or so miles and they are done out back. :eek:

Gonna check the fronts today when I put on the front snow tires. :p

What's a comparable compound or brand to the $$$$ Baer ones, or better yet the next sale on Baer stuff? :wink:

Early on we used a PBR pad which GM also repackage. Now we use a Baer Decelapad this is a high friction ceramic pad (low dust and noise). If you get something from the local auto parts store I would stick with the name brand pads (ie Hawk or Raybestos).

If you want Baer pads call me at the shop, I will give you a TB.com discount :)

Thx!

Saw this one a bit late.

Already ordered them from Summitt, had to buy two new AR-23 rims and two, Michelin Ice X, snow tires and of course they stopped making Bridgestone Blizzaks in 215/65/15. :mad:

Who knew the T wheels fit fine with the back brakes and don't fit the damm fronts? :confused:

I'm gonna do the pads the same day the new wheels and snows go on.

Thanks for the offer I will surely take you up on it in a year or so....

You learn something new here everyday ....... :eek:

Back