You can type here any text you want

be a turbo god!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've never been to fond of the 78-80 MC, especially the quad heallight 80. I think the reserve($1500?) is to high as it looks like this car has some issues. Looks like the seller is trying to unload it fast. Why was it in a barn for eight years and why is it parked outside now? Maybe a bad motor or ECM problems? Is it a factory sunroof and why didn't it come with the car? Whats the interior look like now that it has been sitting outside with no roof and a tarp covering it? Now maybe if I(or someone else) could pick it up for $500 or less it would be a better deal. If any body is intereseted there is a guy in my part of town with a white 81 turbo MC with blue vinyl buckets that was for sale for the better part of last year. He had an add in the paper about 4 months ago asking $3200 and claims it is a one owner car with low miles. I didn't talk to him but I did look at it when it was sitting down at the corner parking lot and it appears to be an unmolested car in good shape. I would like to have this car but it is way out of my budget so if anyone is interested post here and I'll e-mail you his phone number. The car is located in DeLand Florida.

Back