You can type here any text you want

Before and after

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IrvJr

WH1pics002.jpg

WH1pics003.jpg

WH1pics004.jpg

WH1pics005.jpg

WH1pics007.jpg

WH1pics006.jpg

WH1pics008.jpg

Centerline 17 x 9.5 and 17 x 8. Kumho Ecsta MX 275/40/17 and 245/45/17

lol. how was that gibberish? i am just getting straight to the point. i could explain in depth why i like the stock rims over after market ones but this isnt my car. i like the way the stockers look over these rims but to each there own and its a nice car.

I can understand the point. I loved how my stock GN wheels looked and would never put these wheels on that car. But these wheels just plain fit on this one.

Whats the backspace on the 9.5" wheels out back? LOOKS GOOD

Very nice. I too can say that I like the look of the stock wheels especially with the 2 tone paint scheme but the new wheels are nice as well. The lip on the rear wheels is awesome. Overall they look like the perfect size and backspace, great stance.

Need to drop it a couple of inches and then it will be perfect.

A couple locals tell me that too, and i believe an inch lower would be perfect. But it handles awesome and i just dont want to mess with it now.

Get some air shock/coilovers (i.e. shockwave?). Best way to custom tune your suspension/ride height. They are a few duckets though.

Those wheels/Tires look great. Stock purist may like the side view better, but there is no way the back view looks better with the skinny stock wheels vs. the wide ones.

If I was going to lower it, I'd use Howe taller lower ball joints and ZQ8 snubbers and call it good.

That way the handling will be improved and the car will have just a little more rake to it (maybe an inch lower in front)

~JMO~ with the stockers in the first pic,the car looks like a ratty old beat car worth $4500,the last pic with the wheels and tint,well can you say $12000 and awesome.... nice choice :wink:

Back