You can type here any text you want

Berlin Turnpike On Sat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otto J

i ma going up on sat night, was wondering if anyone else will be there we can find a place to hang out,and watch a bunch of idiots get in trouble
Otto

I may be going down Sat night..............anyone else??? Maybe we can meet at Roy Rogers or ????

the heck with roy rogers they just kick you out anyway, i was hanging last week at a small lot next to the diner across from dunkin donuts and no bothered me at all
Otto

didnt get there till around 11:15 typical night of bullsh*t ricers and cops pulling over mustangs, as far as my car, i am now tuning it for the street with all my new parts (see below)i am going to my buddys track rental next month (stag party)and that is where i will do my race fuel tuning, it has some small quirks i must work out but other than that pretty good,my friend has a saleen and he thought that on the highway he could keep up with me ( on a long straight away) so i gave him a head start and ran him down like mad, this thing it great with the Cottons front mount on it
i need to get a roll bar installed soon so i get go the the high tech shootout
see yaa Otto

I hear ya bout the roll bar thingy:eek: .
Is there anything going on @ the canteen on wends??
Havn't been there in a while...

last couple of times ive been there was the same crap, if you want to come up one night ill meet you there i only live about 10 min away, is there anything goin on down stamford norwalk way? i dont mind the drive for a decent hangout

There's ALOT of ricers. ALOT of BSing but no racing..Once in a blue moon there might be somthing BUt the last one the flagman got arrested. So it's been a little quiet.
But on a brighter note theres some rumors floating around that there going to be a big buck race in NY soon. I'll get some more details tonite.
I'll keep ya posted....
Maybe this wends we'll meet @ the canteen.

Otto,
Looks like tonite is a rain out.
Lemme know when ya wanna go up.
Jim

Back