Best place to buy new headliner? Board and all

moodym

Tore the hanging headliner material off and noticed the fiberglass/ cardboard, whatever the backing is, is cracked.

Suggestions on where i can buy a complete replacement? Want to unbox it and put it in the vehicle

Any tips on changing out the headliner? Will I need any small pieces/ clips, etc?

Mike

headliner

Good luck .You backer has to be fixed and new liner glued to backer .I you live in S.E michigan I can fix it up for $325.00 or go to a good local car upholstery shop.

Bweavy can sell you a complete NEW headliner for around $175 I think(been a while)

It comes with a new ABS plastic backing board(no cardboard) and your choice of colors.

$325??Do you give out lube with that ****ing or do you stick it in dry?? :eek:

head liner

If $325.00 is to much according to broke1 .I will do it for half price .I dont whant the respectable members think I an a jerk by charging to much.I will give a 2 year parts & labor warranty with that price of $165.00 .Broke 1 is like a terorist everone knows about his disrespect torrid other memders .

Actually ours is $165.00. It's fiberglass & flexable. Really nice if you have a cage already in a car & need to swap it out.

I'm picturing Drew as a terrorist right now.... 1 hell of a visual :biggrin:

Go to a a junk yard and pull one out of another Regal. Should be cheap. Joanne fabrics should be able to order the material to cover it. Got to you local parts store and buy a spray can of headlines glue and do it your self. I'm guessing you can do it yourself for around $60. :)

www.jaxseatcover.com/gn/headliners.cfm

You can get the install kit with liner for $50, then shipping.

But if Brians deal is better if you do not want to fuss with it as long as the shipping is reasonable. Whats the general shipping on that Brian?

I just got the jax kits for my T Top and might consider returning it if I can just pop and drop in a new one with the board.