You can type here any text you want

Best Replacement Front Coil Spring

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

I need to get a new set, my car is an 86 with original OEM springs. I replaced my upper and lower from control arms ,UMI, and that lowered my car too much. I think the 86 springs were about an inch shorter than the 87 to start with. So I at least can get an inch back I hope.

I was thinking about Kirbans, but $140 is pricey. I think MOOG 5660 is another replacement with cost about $62 from summit.

Any help here is appreciated. I'm not trying to find the cheap route, I want to take the smart route and get the correct springs.

I need to get a new set, my car is an 86 with original OEM springs. I replaced my upper and lower from control arms ,UMI, and that lowered my car too much. I think the 86 springs were about an inch shorter than the 87 to start with. So I at least can get an inch back I hope.

I was thinking about Kirbans, but $140 is pricey. I think MOOG 5660 is another replacement with cost about $62 from summit.

Any help here is appreciated. I'm not trying to find the cheap route, I want to take the smart route and get the correct springs.

The 5660's will be your best choice for your situation. Just pull the trigger and get them. You can get them at the parts store and save on shipping. ----Jeremy;)

Thanks Jeremy. I will also ask about if they don't quite do the job can I bring them back. I'll have to find what auto parts store carries them, local.

I picked up a set for $50. a Pair-keep yours open on the parts for sale, then I also found another set for $100 front & rear brand new!

Back