Best spark plugs for stock engine

Don't know if I'd trust the Chinese plugs:
ChinaS3.jpg
ChinaS5.jpg

Yep, knew about them fuel pumps. Had to run out and check my spare NGK plugs I have laying around to make sure they were "real". Lol.

Yes it won't start glowing red and causing a big issue in the cylinder.....on hard run of course.
At what point do you use recessed tip plugs? I bought some CR43rts plugs to replace the 44rts plugs that came with the car but haven't installed them yet. I have a stock block/heads and am running ~25 lbs of boost with alky.

At what point do you use recessed tip plugs? I bought some CR43rts plugs to replace the 44rts plugs that came with the car but haven't installed them yet. I have a stock block/heads and am running ~25 lbs of boost with alky.

For what it's worth, I ran NGK UR5(non recessed) for years on my Buick at 25+ psi with zero issues related to spark plugs. I decided to switch to the YR5(recessed) just for piece of mind. I used to run recessed tipped plugs on my BBC nitrous race cars to aid in any pre detonation issues that may appear under extreme cylinder pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran NGKs as well and after reading about phoneguys issues I switched to recessed recessed tips. As hard as we lean on these with alky it is cheap insurance.

I put a nice set of YR5s in mine this weekend. I have always used recessed tip plugs in boosted applications.