BIG PARTS LIST, Tons of GN parts plus Parting a RARE 86 GREEN Regal and 85 442

I'll try to take some pictures of the console for you tonight, if not tonight I will tomorrow.

Thanks!! Could you get me pics of the GN seat belts also? That is if they haven't sold. One more thing...do you have any header bolts? I just discovered I'm missing one of the shorter ones & don't like the ARP prices on a whole new set just for one. Rob

Thanks!! Could you get me pics of the GN seat belts also? That is if they haven't sold. One more thing...do you have any header bolts? I just discovered I'm missing one of the shorter ones & don't like the ARP prices on a whole new set just for one. Rob

Sorry the GN set belts are already sold. I have original bolts. How many do you need?

ill take the ac delete panel...i also need two corner lights that go attached to the headlight bezels with black trim and a headlight wiring harness

I have the ac delete, passenger side corner light and the head light wiring harness. All parts in good condition. Whats you zip code I will need it to give a price with shipping included?

I e mailed pictures, if you don't get them let me know.

I have been trying to call you today for some parts you have my number is 318-200-9811