You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, Tons of GN parts plus Parting a RARE 86 GREEN Regal and 85 442

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Any luck? I keep seeing this thread pop up in my user control panel and same ol... Very interested.

I uploaded the pictures of the rest of the gauges. The Water, oil and fuel pressure are in like new condition. Speedometer and boost gauge have small imperfections in bezel part. Sorry the pictures arent very good, I couldnt get the lighting right.

200 4R Alum trans oil pan(I believe its an Art Carr) has a pin hole leak in the casting(side), can be easily fixed. $50+shipping.

Done! Please send me a PM with PP info again and mark the hole for me so I can repair it.:smile: Thanks for the second time.:biggrin:

The stands in the bottom inside of the pan have been removed for a 700 R4 filter. I forgot to include that above. I'll Pm my paypal if that doesnt make a difference to you.

The stands in the bottom inside of the pan have been removed for a 700 R4 filter. I forgot to include that above. I'll Pm my paypal if that doesnt make a difference to you.

Not a problem Bob, but my net has been very flaky lately so if I don't send it right away please be patient.

Would like to know if you still have the 87 GN center console & what kind of shape is it in? Any pictures you could send? Also interested in the motor lifting eye bracket & bolts that's mounted to the front of the pass side head area. All I can think of right now. Thanks! :smile:

Would like to know if you still have the 87 GN center console & what kind of shape is it in? Any pictures you could send? Also interested in the motor lifting eye bracket & bolts that's mounted to the front of the pass side head area. All I can think of right now. Thanks! :smile:

I have the 87 GN console and the motor lifting eye bracket & bolt. I can send pictures. Is the e mail address in your profile good to send pictures?

Back