BIG PARTS LIST, Tons of GN parts plus Parting a RARE 86 GREEN Regal and 85 442

I will have 2 after market shifters for sale in a few days if anyone is looking for one. 1 is a Mega shifter and second is in a parts car I just bought, I was told its a hurst.

BRF Trans.....you still have it????

Do you still have the BRF Trans?? If so, could you palletize it for shipping to Houston,TX???

Do you still have the BRF Trans?? If so, could you palletize it for shipping to Houston,TX???

I can palletize and ship truck freight. It would have to be shipped to a business or picked up at the truck depot local to you, will that work for you? I also get a 60% discount with Yellow Freight?

do you have any pics of the trans that you can send me?? Is is all stock complete??? Never been opened??? Please call me at 713-213-8341. I will check with yellow freight.

Thanks,

Scott

Please call Scott 7132138341. I had a few questions regarding this trans. I am ready to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tranny is completely stock as far as I know. It shifted good and didnt have any issues. I'll call you tomorrow around 12noon-1pm Eastern time if that will work for you?

i need a shifter can you post pics of them on here? also do you have any good black interior carpet and bucket seats with the matching back seat?

i need a shifter can you post pics of them on here? also do you have any good black interior carpet and bucket seats with the matching back seat?

Do you need a stock shifter or one of the after market shifters I have(B&M Mega shifter and a Hurst PRO-MATIC SHIFTER with billet T handle)? I will have to look to see if I have the black carpet. I have gray bucket seats in good condition but not black.