Big Problem!!!

regalgs

i was starting up my GS.....i put it in gear and start to roll and then all my lights came on (trac off, ABS, SES, & even the steering wheel got hard) the lights that come on is when u pull the ABS fuse out ...i tried turning it off and on again but now she just completly died...the radio wont even turn on when turn the key...everything is dead.....can anybody help me with this issue?

thx

dont know how I could help but it sounds like something electrical. Check that fuse it just might have blown if not then there isnt a whole lot i know about regals. I know alot about 88-91 LeSabres though.

That happined to me a few times, my security light would come on and the car would not do a thing!!!, i just let it sit for a few minutes and it started right up. No idea what caused it or why, but it hasnt done it in a while.

This is similar to a problem I had a couple months ago. In my case the connection between the battery and cables was not good. I wire brushed all metal surfaces, tightened the cables up, and that took care of the problem.