Big Thanks to Otto's

Joey said there is no one interested in the valve cover so far so he'll give it away for free. LMK

Is he going to throw in the keychain also?? :confused:

Attachments

• Pizza box keychain.jpg
    Pizza box keychain.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 328
Hey Bison ,why don't you take some pics of the awesome honning job on the motor and even some pics of the cylinder wall and post it up that your proof there

vice versa... :)

we're talking about the "5 months later and in the hands of someone else it wasn't built right", yes? ;)
Hey GerrywithaG "AKA" Jack Cotton:rolleyes: why don't you post from your REAL screen name vs. Hiding behind one with 4 posts.....:eek: Cmon Jack do you really think were that stupid? Atleast find a screen name from someone that has a couple hundred posts or something that joined a couple years ago. How lame....:eek:

And just think GerrywithaG joined in July 2010. What a coincidence.....:rolleyes: Im not sure what is worse. You posting this garbage or you thinking everyone doesn't know it's you posting these responses.

Like the saying goes...... A Zebra never changes it stripes.

Lets hear the response now "This isn't Jack Cotton" blablabla.....:rolleyes: Save it for the next sucker!

vice versa... :)

we're talking about the "5 months later and in the hands of someone else it wasn't built right", yes? ;)
It could have been 2 years later. It didnt have chit for time on it and dont worry since you are asking we will accommodate you. It wont be in this thread though. This is a feedback thread and has little to do with what you are asking for.

Joey said there is no one interested in the valve cover so far so he'll give it away for free. LMK

If he wants to send them to me I will be happy to take them.
Let me know if shipping info is needed.

Take care, Kip

Hey GerrywithaG "AKA" Jack Cotton:rolleyes: why don't you post from your REAL screen name vs. Hiding behind one with 4 posts.....:eek: Cmon Jack do you really think were that stupid? Atleast find a screen name from someone that has a couple hundred posts or something that joined a couple years ago. How lame....:eek:

And just think GerrywithaG joined in July 2010. What a coincidence.....:rolleyes: Im not sure what is worse. You posting this garbage or you thinking everyone doesn't know it's you posting these responses.

Like the saying goes...... A Zebra never changes it stripes.

Lets hear the response now "This isn't Jack Cotton" blablabla.....:rolleyes: Save it for the next sucker!

sad... just sad.

hello people; HIJACK Gold Charger I have a few questions about your engine area. Are you runnin a cold air kit? Where did you get that MAF pipe?
Mine just got bit by my alt. pully and the alt. mounting bolt has left it's mark.
Your pipe would cure those problems I think. Is your MAF mounted?
thanks
IBBY

hello people; I just went to to supporting vender section and Otto is not there.I think he should be and if you are do you have to pay? If not why not be there he sounds like he's been doing a good job.
IBBY

Gold Charger I have a few questions about your engine area. Are you runnin a cold air kit? Where did you get that MAF pipe?
Mine just got bit by my alt. pully and the alt. mounting bolt has left it's mark.
Your pipe would cure those problems I think. Is your MAF mounted?
thanks
IBBY

I am not running a cold air kit......Don't know whose maf pipe it is, it was on the car when I bought it.....I am not running a maf, I have fast xfi.

hello people; G Charger any way of finding out more on that pipe? Was the seller local?
IBBY

hello people; I just went to to supporting vender section and Otto is not there.I think he should be and if you are do you have to pay? If not why not be there he sounds like he's been doing a good job.
IBBY

Otto is in our subvendor folder, click the bottom link and you will see another page of vendors pop up....

i think gbody parts sells it and also bigwood racing

Yes it looks like one of our custom pieces from BWR.... We are having a hard time getting the stuff right know to make them. I have one that has been promised for a long time... If you want one let me know so we can put you on the list:biggrin:

hello people; I went to G-Bodies and they have a cold kit made by Tin-Man is that the one that has that pipe I'am talking about?
thanks
IBBY

hello; Forgot to add a question to Sgrim. Do you sell a complete product for the intake including that pipe or do you sell just pcs.?
thanks
IBBY