You can type here any text you want

Billet Specialties owners - Check out these centers...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fullahotair

I had my uncle mill down the center of my billet specialties street light wheel centers and then had Mark H. from buickgn.com, fab up some new aluminum discs to go in the centers. At any rate, my uncle still has the jig setup to mill down some more centers if any one is interested. PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Nate

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010925.jpg
    P1010925.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 420
Nate,
Would you be able to measure the center caps bolt hole to bolt hole? I have plastic center cap and have been trying to find some aluminum ones to replace them with. Can you PM on how much Mark H. charged you for the centers? Thanks

Looks great. My engraver can make up center overlays for any wheel as long as the surface they are going on is flat.:smile:

What do you think the cost to do a set of 4 would be?
Thanks,
Scott

My uncle was thinking $10/center cap. The metal discs from Mark H. page are the custom discs which are about $60 i believe. I would reference his page to be sure.

Thanks,
Nate

Mark,

Just sent you a pic of the center cap I was thinking about. Let me know how much it would be to get them engraved with either the Power 6 or Turbo T symbol, Thanks!

Nate,
Would you be able to measure the center caps bolt hole to bolt hole? I have plastic center cap and have been trying to find some aluminum ones to replace them with. Can you PM on how much Mark H. charged you for the centers? Thanks

Center of Bolt hole to adjacent center of bolt hole: 2 1/8"
Center of bolt hole across to bolt hole (one bolt hole skipped) : 3.5"

As far as Mark's prices, I paid whatever his listing was on his site for Custom overlays, so i would reference his site for those details.

If you need anything else, let me know...

Nate

Awesome! I think the center caps are the same size! I measured 2.11" bolt hole to adjacent and 3.7" from outside bolt hole to across outside hole skipped one . What is the height of your cap?

Awesome! I think the center caps are the same size! I measured 2.11" bolt hole to adjacent and 3.7" from outside bolt hole to across outside hole skipped one . What is the height of your cap?

Sent you an email with some pics and measurements so you can get a better idea of what the dimensions are....

Thanks,
Nate

I know off topic but what are those rims? I have looked around for them and can not seem to find them.

Back