Blast from the past

1BADDAM

Venomous Snake Handler
Digging through some old photo's and found these. At Lou's circa 90'-92' perhaps? Thought I'd share.

Attachments

• Buicks.pdf
    243.7 KB · Views: 279
Too cool, Frank. There's nothing like a gathering of Turbo Buick's at ole Papa Lou's. I bet this will bring back some instant memories for him. :cool:

(y) Nice! I love the twins setup, and the big tire car is bad ass!

Neal, how many of these cars have you owned since this pic????!?!?!?!

I spotted my 86 on there!

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

Wasn't even born yet. Thanks for the pictures, they are awesome.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

(y) Nice! I love the twins setup, and the big tire car is bad ass!

Neal, how many of these cars have you owned since this pic????!?!?!?!

Honestly I don't know. Too many would probably be the best answer, I never seem to learn my lesson!

Cool pics Frank, I'm pretty sure I was there. I like how new the building looks and how undeveloped things in the background are. Good luck finding a vacant piece of property in O.C. these days.

Neal

Good stuff.
Thanks for posting. I remember going to a few of those. The pizza was bad, but the stories and tech sharing was great. Lou told us all how to fix our cars, so we wouldn't have to keep bringing them back to him on a weekly basis. :D

Good times...

Mike B.

Thanks for posting this , that had to be in 92 when I first built that car lots of money was spent & mistakes made till I got it straightened out. I really miss those days & the memories.

I miss pissing off those guys on the starting line at Carlsbad. I remember Dave getting kicked off the Pomona track in the morning for going too fast and then on his way back to SD in the afternoon stopping at Carlsbad for their 2 o'clock test and tune and getting thrown off that track.

I miss pissing off those guys on the starting line at Carlsbad. I remember Dave getting kicked off the Pomona track in the morning for going too fast and then on his way back to SD in the afternoon stopping at Carlsbad for their 2 o'clock test and tune and getting thrown off that track.
Yeah Jeff, I remember when Charlie the guy who worked the starting line at Carlsbad got pissed & threatened to expel me forever if I dared go over 155 without a chute again when I was running my V/8 regal at the time. What really confused them is when a bunch of Buicks would show up that all looked alike & some ran over 11.50 without a roll bar . They had a hard time trying to figure out who the violators were.