You can type here any text you want

Blowby Fix? How to... and who told me....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hey guys, those pads were great for shining shoes in the Army!!!! kept a few in my locker!!! Not funny during an inspection. LMAO!!!!

Kotex breather

just when you think you've heard everything..............

Don't worry it should only leak for about a weak, it will probably give ya a lot of problems during that weak though. Best to just don't get it upset and it will be fine.

Yea but it keeps leaking Every 4 weeks.:biggrin:

Well a Buick is kinda like a woman. You love it all the time but it only loves you back every once in a while. When it loves ya back it's pretty damn good. Once you get something out of it you want more and it usually ends up a bad night puking some sort of fluid and you pissed off. It stops puking and sits for a few weeks while you are building up aggression then you make it run again:biggrin:

Yea but it keeps leaking Every 4 weeks.:biggrin:

LOL

Well a Buick is kinda like a woman. You love it all the time but it only loves you back every once in a while. When it loves ya back it's pretty damn good. Once you get something out of it you want more and it usually ends up a bad night puking some sort of fluid and you pissed off. It stops puking and sits for a few weeks while you are building up aggression then you make it run again:biggrin:

Sounds like you need couseling Jesse.:eek:

LOL

Sounds like you need couseling Jesse.:eek:

I'm not sure he needs counceling....He's on to something here....

I know my Buicks are like women....Everything I buy for them, they either don't like, it requires 5 other things to make it work, or it doesn't fit like it should......:rolleyes:

Back