You can type here any text you want

Board member "turbo2nr" feature car for the month of November.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Here's Scott's sig.~

87GN/ T-top, this and dat. Some other stuff also!

Hopefully he will provide us with some more specific info on this sweet ride:cool:

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 454
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 433
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 440
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 437
Few more from the Turbo Regal thread~

Attachments

• small1.JPG
    small1.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 426
  • small2.JPG
    small2.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 426
  • small3.JPG
    small3.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 420
  • small4.JPG
    small4.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 428
  • small5.JPG
    small5.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 413

Attachments

• small6.JPG
    small6.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 424
  • small7.JPG
    small7.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 410
Put thousands of miles on it since the make-over at Cotton's. No problems.

I'm getting use to the FAST system, having fun, taking my time.

Been thru a few turbo Buicks, this one has very low miles, CLEAN, and my favorite! It is truly a street car. I drive it every day almost. I never see another GN in my city. Just me. There are a few sitting and rotting.

untouched 109 short block with low miles
Cotton's dual exhaust
GN1 race ported
Comp roller (mild)
83lb inj
PTE front mount
RJC pulleys
Caspers gizmos
FAST sequential
Cotton 4" custom
Cotton 3 1/2" external gated DP
T'netics race gate
T'netics T70
PTE remote oil
Art Carr 9" non-lock
Art Carr 200r4
RJC pulleys,EGT, and other stuff
Trans brake
QA1 adjustable all around
Cotton Custom roll bar/cage
axles, air bag, etc, etc,
Champion ported intake
Cotton did most of the work. Very Happy:)
Upper/Lower control arms
Braces, and other popular mods
Armstrong double pumper
and plenty more that I forget.

Sorry I don't have but two lame runs....10.3 A/F, 22PSI, 22degrees timing...1.8 60'.....10.9@124MPH.

Car was very rich, but sounded clean. I did not get a run after tweeking the fuel tables. I did that on the way home, but I hope to try soon....this month! I made the tune myself and did not test it on the highway. Only up to 15PSI, I knew I would be rich. It was.

Not much so far, I had a long snubber on my axle with lower springs at the track. Car popped back up after launching. I took that off after seeing it hitting when my car was on the ground a few days ago, now i have movement back there again!

My normal 60' has been 1.51-1.49
I have tried launching at 9PSI to get those times, never tried any more.
The car still has the OEM short block. I plan on removing it before I ruin it. This is my learning block. Cotton will help with a new powerplant in the future.

I have an enclosed trailer and will try to attent Buick races in 2007

Thanks for looking. I'll post more pics soon.

I have purchased from just about every vendor, and been thru most all of the lesser parts up untill this point. Top notch people! I wish I could say the same about myself. I'm a lunatic. Sure enough crazy. Probably gave poor Jack a minor nervous brake-down. Sorry Jack! I love my car!

Oh, here are some of my previous numbers

11.1 @ 118MPH 1.50 60' average

Bone stock engine top to bottom with Red Armstrong chips and a John Craig GT67.

That was with a silly 30PSI blowing thru the stock heads..

Now I can run a rich, rich tune, safe timing, at only 22PSI and whack out 124MPH. That was a stupid safe tune on c116, sooooo much more to come.
I see major improvements!!

Don't laugh, but I really think I could hit a 10.0 or 9.999 with the stock bottom end. (maybe once or twice) Around 130MPH or so. I don't see why not.

Scott

Congrats Scott!

That is one super clean GN!

Here is my very first pic of myself and my family on the internet. We have never posted a pic, of any of us, on any site....ever!~(I'm paranoid)

Here is one of my four computers. I'm always on the internet about every hour because I go outside in the garage to smoke and jump on a laptop for a few minutes.

Scott

Attachments

• buick pics 014.jpg
    buick pics 014.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 384
  • buick pics 015.jpg
    buick pics 015.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 391
My highschool sweetheart, "Arressa", my oldest son "Mason" (almost 15!), youngest son "Trevor", flashing the "6" gang sign...he's 7. And I'm almost 34.
Maybe we'll see ya in 2007 at the Buick events. We had a good time posing for you guys on the net. My whole family is often a few feet behind me as we check out this site.

My wife said to stay away from Dusty B. LOL. and Jason White. We don't need any bad luck.

Just kidding, but my wife is not looking forward to crashes and complete a drivetrain grenade every now and then. Thanks Arressa for letting me play!

Attachments

• buick pics 016.jpg
    buick pics 016.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 393
  • buick pics 017.jpg
    buick pics 017.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 397
Interior shot....see how close the bar is to the pull lever on the door. Perfect job, it could not have been higher or I wouldn't be able to get out!

Attachments

• buick pics 002.jpg
    buick pics 002.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 390
New RJC pulleys, and TA valve covers. These thing have had "0" Zero, drippage in thousands of miles. Two thumbs up! I wish they were avaliable in the "Cotton" version. Oh well.

Attachments

• buick pics 011.jpg
    buick pics 011.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 383
  • buick pics 007.jpg
    buick pics 007.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 416
Scott, Thanks so much for sharing more on your car and also especially about your family! I feel honored that you would decide to post the first pics of your family on the 'net in this thread:cool: :) That is very cool to see you've got your two sons started with the Buicks, just like my dad got me and my bro hooked on them when he took us to the track for moral support while he was racing (well also cause we'd help him change tires);) :D

Don't be shy Scott....

The family pictures came out good.
The car looks great, good luck with the tune.

I've had a couple of dealings with Scott and he has been great to deal with. He came through with some stuff that I needed and treated me more than fair. Thanks again Scott.......

Awsome pics Scott, thanks for your confidence in using our services and parts. I know Brian is proud of his work and looks forward to working with you in the future. I especially want to thank you for the new choppers for Brian, he loved them, unfortunately they were lost when he left them in a napkin and while cleaning we inadvertantly tossed the napkin in the trash.... bummer for Brian.....

You have a great lookin family...

I'd drive 10,000 miles for that work, if I had to. Thanks for your hospitality when I visit. Very nice customer service!! Almost a 24/7 emergency hotline for Buicks. Can't beat that. I have yelled and bitched about stuff that I was wrong about, and felt like an azz days later. But you seem to understand and just keep your cool (Although, I'm sure you have thought about bashing me with a bat, LOL). Thanks for working with me and my mental-unstability.

Hand made in the USA, still means something to me. I feel lucky. :)
I have a one of a kind car. :biggrin:

Thanks for the great web site, and the good people of the Buick community.

I'll post a vid, or some time slips from later this month if the weather works with me.

Scott H.

Thanks for the comments!

I believe Cotton does indeed sell these covers.
As far as the black option, I'm thinking that's a yes also.

Scott

Hey, nice job there Scott! Looks like you got penty to go with the combination. Do you use the GN to deliver the late cases?;) I noticed you have TB up on the laptop too.

Back