You can type here any text you want

boost on the foot brake

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

j-6

what do i need to do to leave with about 10lbs of boost on the foot brake.:cool: :cool:

what do i need to do to leave with about 10lbs of boost on the foot brake.:cool: :cool:

thats kind of a loaded question. whats your current setup?

bigger shoes in the back
s10 wheel cylinders
converter to match setup
etc

setup

218/212 rolla,pt-61,ported heads 350 turbo,3200ptc converter,4inch mass airflow with translator stock suspension with air bags

Is the turbo spooling and the tires spinning?

If you don't have a linelock, get one. It will keep the brakes cool during the burnout and make them able to hold more boost.

For the leave, the Best way to launch a turbo car is hold as much boost as the brakes will allow, then rapidly floor the gas, then Release the brakes.

The Rapid flooring will slightly bog the motor, while the turbo spools, so it will leave with more boost than the brakes will hold static.

spooling

yeah the turbo is spooling the tires are not spinning but I havent went no further than a 3to4lbs launch:cool: :cool:

Go Hydroboost:)

I could maybe hold 8 lbs with the Powermaster and the ebrake.

Now I've held as high as 15, 12 is my sweet spot.

yeah the turbo is spooling the tires are not spinning but I havent went no further than a 3to4lbs launch:cool: :cool:

Tires aren't spinning?? Is it pushing??

Or will the car not make much boost until it moves??

Back