You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green 2022

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS/GN

Ok who is going?? My tunnel is complete and I will be exiting under the Corvette museum............that sink hole was convenient. :cautious: Can't wait for some adult beverages and catch up with some old grumpy friends.

2 of us from Buffalo & Rochester NY will be there .

I’ll be there, was hoping THS would allow mini tubs this year. I think my car is currently running somewhere in the 10s so I will just hope to get a decent tune going and possibly qualify for TSMs if the track prep is good and the good Lord willing…

I can only wish........ It was an all told 8K round trip for me from Phoenix in '17, even way more now, thanks to Brandon and Company.

I just can't make it happen.

Have fun, guys. I'll be there in spirit.....

I can only wish........ It was an all told 8K round trip for me from Phoenix in '17, even way more now, thanks to Brandon and Company.

I just can't make it happen.

Have fun, guys. I'll be there in spirit.....

Damn...you take a private jet there?

Damn...you take a private jet there?

Hauled a car out there in an enclosed trailer, diesel fuel, hotels, trip souvenirs, meals (most with new friends I paid for) booze in the bar(s), entry fees, bets......

Then, I turned around and went home, diesel fuel, hotels, meals, booze in the bar(s) X-10, trip souvenirs, etc.......

Nope, I did every mile in a truck with a car hauler........ all 3650 of them, not including side trips. :)

I'd do it all again, if I could........

Last edited:
I’ll be there, was hoping THS would allow mini tubs this year. I think my car is currently running somewhere in the 10s so I will just hope to get a decent tune going and possibly qualify for TSMs if the track prep is good and the good Lord willing…
Run Turbo pro bracket 10.99 and faster

We are almost around the corner. Hope the weather race gods are on our side.

Back